Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Everleaf Network.. Like I said..

It was about them going broke and not being able to handle US payments..

A spokesperson for what is widely believed to be the network’s second largest room, Luvin Poker.

Winters sent out an email to customers of the online card room essentially denying initial reports that the Department of Justice had seized the company’s funds as previously reported.

There is a lot of speculation and rumor swirling around about what has happened, and hopefully I can address some of the questions.

Here are the facts:

The Everleaf network, home to Luvin Poker, has opted to suspend operations to real money players in the United States.

The DOJ did not come after us and no funds were seized.

All funds are safe at Everleaf until they turn them over to the Lotteries and Gaming Authorities in Malta to be distributed to the players or an intermediary.

Luvin Poker remains open and safe to our overseas friends and thankfully we are working as I type on opening Luvin Poker back up to the U.S. for play money games and tournaments.

You are welcome to contact support this weekend, but unfortunately they will have no further answers at this time.

We have been a community since 2005 and we are not going anywhere. I am not sure exactly what red tape or hoops we will have to go through to get your funds back, but I will do everything I can to facilitate and make this process as swift as possible. I ask you all to have a little patience with me and Everleaf in this time of transition.

I can say, however, that the last 24 hours have presented some incredible opportunities for Luvin Poker. The old adage has held true, when one door closes, another one will open. In this situation, there are many doors opening and Luvin Poker is not going away. We're will be changing, we will be developing, and we will be growing. Real money for U.S. players will be returning in the future.

In the mean time, we will be continuing our LuvinPokerPlayers.com League Games, Heads Up Championship, and Private tournaments.

For further updates and the latest news on this ever changing situation please go to Luvin Poker Players

Thanks again for your patience, understanding and tolerance.

Yours Truly,

Jennifer Winter

Luvin Poker
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Survey Master
    Looks like Minted put out too many Step6s

PokerOwned Master
    Hopefully everyone on everleaf gets their money back. I played on Luvin, left $40 in there, transferred it to a Canadian friend right before we weren't allowed to access our cashier.

PokerOwned Veteran
    And another one bites the dust

PokerOwned God
    interesting read...

Finding payment processors that will accommodate US customers is very expensive and risky.

PokerOwned Pro
    One less network and set of sites for USA players to open accounts on, now merge and cake remain as far as i know...

PokerOwned God
    another one closes but soon we will all be able to play on usa sites I hope

Banned
    well, that sounds much better than the DOJ shutting them down like the rumors say online. Kinda had me worried that Merge was gonna get hit too. Real glad to hear this, cause if the rumors were true, and then merge got shut down, I honestly think i would never play online poker again, i am a live game player anywyas, who only in the last `couple years started doing it online with good results mind you, but I do like it online now, love playing in pajamas

PokerOwned Pro
    no great loss was a silly network with allmost no traffi

PokerOwned Master
    Traffic wasn't good, not much action but playing in tourneys against italians was very nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast