Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Email I just received from Full Tilt

Dear ssuglia,

As a player on Full Tilt Poker, you may be aware of the recent settlement reached with the U.S. Department of Justice (the "DOJ").

Full Tilt Poker will not offer real money online poker in the U.S. until it is permissible to do so under relevant law.

In relation to your account balance, you will have the opportunity to file petition with the DOJ through a remission process which will be administrated by the DOJ.

In light of the above, only play chip games will be available to Full Tilt Poker players in the U.S. following re-launch, in the first week of November, 2012. Your Full Tilt Points balance will remain intact in your account.

Please note that we are unable to answer queries in relation to your funds - all such questions should be directed to the DOJ in accordance with the procedure to be defined by them.

Please retain this email for your records.

Sincerely,

Full Tilt Poker

================================================== ==========

So basically, as an American, I have to get my money through the DOJ.

But I can play for play money starting next month.
    Last edited by ssuglia; 10-11-2012 at 02:27 PM.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

I didnt get one of those, probably because I think I only had like 9 cents there..lol

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I didnt get one of those, probably because I think I only had like 9 cents there..lol
    Well I only had about $10 there, spent most of my time playing on PokerStars.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

lol I did not get that email, but did see that I cleared my take two when they shut down, and they did depost the money to my account...

I just checked, I got one also, email that is. I have a little over $300 there. Guess I'll try and get it sometime down the line.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i didt get it only had a little in account

Elite PokerOwned Member

US to play frree chips at FULL TILT

I got this today,

Dear sprocketdog,

As a player on Full Tilt Poker, you may be aware of the recent settlement reached with the U.S. Department of Justice (the "DOJ").

Full Tilt Poker will not offer real money online poker in the U.S. until it is permissible to do so under relevant law.

In relation to your account balance, you will have the opportunity to file petition with the DOJ through a remission process which will be administrated by the DOJ.

In light of the above, only play chip games will be available to Full Tilt Poker players in the U.S. following re-launch, in the first week of November, 2012. Your Full Tilt Points balance will remain intact in your account.

Please note that we are unable to answer queries in relation to your funds - all such questions should be directed to the DOJ in accordance with the procedure to be defined by them.

Please retain this email for your records.

Sincerely,

Full Tilt Poker
    Last edited by sprocketdog; 10-11-2012 at 06:24 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    No kidding. Wasting time playing against players who don't care if they lose.

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, i got the exact same e-mail. Sounds like we are one step closer, but how many more steps do we have?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I posted this hours ago, If all post Threads and Posts are up are For highjacking and re editiing, is this a real forum, whats the point.
    You will get 3 word sentences for the 5 points from here on in.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast