Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Thread: Dr. Buss

PokerOwned Veteran

Dr. Buss

I was lucky enough to have played poker against dr buss a few times in california and las vegas. He was just a kind man. Also he was a decent player, he was pretty tight for a billionaire. I was playing at the same table as him the day the lakers trraded for pau gasol and he told me he traded in Q 10 off for a pair of aces. That being Kobe and Gasol. My prayers are with the buss family

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Very sad to see one the best owner of sports pass away. But one thing i really liked was how his life was celebrated rather than mourning on his loss. Everyone just talked about how he was such a nice guy and no one has anything bad to say. He was a very rich man but never showed it and when you hear how he talked the same to that janitor or someone and to another rich guy in the same way - just shows how great of a person he was.

I use to enjoy watching him play on "High Stakes Poker"...seem like a down to earth kind of guy.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

yea very talented and very wise.....bought lakers in 86 i believe for fkin almost 70 mill....will be missedd....

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I use to enjoy watching him play on "High Stakes Poker"...seem like a down to earth kind of guy.
    Me too.

R.I.P. Jerry Buss we all miss you. He seemed like a real cool cat.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I use to enjoy watching him play on "High Stakes Poker" RIP MR BUSS