Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

PokerOwned Veteran

iPoker Introduces Anonymous Cash Game Tables

Players at the iPoker network will have the option of playing completely anonymously on certain rooms
    The new Anonymous tables offer you the chance to hide yourself from all other players. This way, your opponents will not be able to see your nickname, avatar, or get any information on your playing style via tracking software.
    These tables can be found in iPoker client lobbies under "All Tables" by selecting to show "Anonymous" tables on your ring game filters.
    All Anonymous tables are titled "Anonymous" followed by numerals, and are indicated by a mask icon.

----------------

Personally I don't think it is a very good idea. it motives cheating, collusion, bots (so many already on Ipoker, whis is well known!). and indeed it would not attract regulars really.

I really wonder what made them make this decision? what advantages do they see?

Sounds like they are taking a play right out of the Bovada playbook! It really is a great feature!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDonV73 View Post
    I really wonder what made them make this decision? what advantages do they see?
    Well I kno Bovada does it because it attracts bad players and pushes away regs. Since regs withdraw and sucky players don't, it makes more money for them. Pretty lame to mimic the worst feature in online poker.

PokerOwned Pro
    That is fine just profile players on a per table basis ... like you would IRL....

PokerOwned Veteran
    Don't like anonymous poker myself. Will not play at Bovada for this very reason.

PokerOwned God
    boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol booooooooooooooooooo phuck that

i hate this feature. way too fishy imo.

PokerOwned God
    sounds very fishy to me too i would not do it

Banned
    I'm not a fan of anonymous games. But as an option I like it. It's fine to have the choice. I wish Bovada would have made it a "choice".