Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

do ppl actually rail?

there should be a railers section on site for anyone deep in tournament that wishes to have railers would be nice attaction

Survey Master

i rail alot, final tables on big tourneys make notes any friends i rail

Banned
    I don't rail that often i don't really see the point in it to be honest. It just makes me jealous of the people at the final table and makes me remember how i sucked out on.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Of course, people rail. I rail folks especially if they are running deep. Not only does it provide support, in a small way, I do make note of how some of the people are playing at their tables. It can be fun to watch, believe it or not.

PokerOwned Master
    You should always rail a cash game b4 you sit in.. Railing at a level you play a lot (sng's, gives a read that cant be understated), but any clues to players you see a lot is awesome. Railing and cheering buddies is a bit overrated unless it's WSOP.

Banned
    i rail here and there if i'm good friends with a player thats deep in a tournament, or before i play cash games. gotta find the donks ya know

PokerOwned Master
    OK, I'll spend some time and point out, it's called I am deep in tournament. Never looked at it cause chat will tell you when somebodies close in a good one, but whatever.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont rail that often but if im on the forum and see someones deep in a big tourny, ill go and watch it.

I like railers and I rail myself sometimes when bored. I would watch someone on here play if they got deep in. Gl all!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast