Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    So there I was, posting on forums, and couldn't figure out what this one is about. So hiiiiii

PokerOwned Veteran
    All he needs to do then is play against himself in his own poker world. Give me ur chips dude and get with all that PC babble about eco- this and collect MY NUTZ that you follow?

Quote Originally Posted by CTAnon View Post
    So there I was, posting on forums, and couldn't figure out what this one is about. So hiiiiii
    Spam much.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Danielis very different.. i love him. not surprised at all

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think I would like to play him sammy farhar and annie duke at the same time.

The problem with poker today in my opinion is that there are far more good to great players than people playing it with the same mind set as its just like keno...put you money in after each card like its what your supposed to do....not really having a clue...in the last 10-15 yrs the word has got out and people actually have a clue....that is what makes people wonder as good players vs good players makes profitability much harder to envision and realize...at some point you realize no matter how well you learn the game consistently winning can prove to be more and more of a challenge as odd as that may sound....having strings on a bankroll that is not what it once was is also a tough scenario...scared money seems to lose more often...weird....
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234