Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Daniel Negreanu WINS his 5th bracelet in WSOP Australia ME

Title says it all! Congrats to Daniel. :)

PokerOwned Master
    daniel and phyll showin they r the best

Quote Originally Posted by lethal2all View Post
    daniel and phyll showin they r the best
    I think they're going to both have an amazing year to come in WSOP in Vegas. I just have a gut feeling.

PokerOwned Veteran
    wtg daniel negreanu ......... you da man ......

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think Daniel is better than ivey at reading people, but he plays such an array of hands he gets himself in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    I think Daniel is better than ivey at reading people, but he plays such an array of hands he gets himself in trouble.
    Hmm it's hard to say. Ivey is better against the best and in cash games for sure tho. Daniel is good at playing against weaker players.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Weakest Final table I ever watch. Only decent ones beside Daniel were George Tsatsis, Kahle Burns, and Daniel Marton. George Tsatsis was mainly the only one trying to fight back on Negreanu bullying. Daniel Negreanu was easily pushing everyone around. Winfred Yu had almost 9 lives with his shove until Negreanu put him to rest. lol. And Mikel Habb is the worst player I have ever seen made the FT. Negreanu got so lucky with this bunch.
    Last edited by bishking; 04-15-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    Weakest Final table I ever watch. Only decent ones beside Daniel were George Tsatsis, Kahle Burns, and Daniel Marton. George Tsatsis was mainly the only one trying to fight back on Negreanu bullying. Daniel Negreanu was easily pushing everyone around. Winfred Yu had almost 9 lives with his shove until Negreanu put him to rest. lol. And Mikel Habb is the worst player I have ever seen made the FT. Negreanu got so lucky with this bunch.
    I watched the entire thing from beginning to end while I was working on a paper. I have to say I disagree slightly. First of all, the dynamic of the final table was rare to begin with, with 4 players around 2,000,000 chips and 4 players short stacked (3 of them severely short stacked). Also, the 4 big stacks got seated next to each other, as did the 4 short stacks. The last of the big stacks was a guy you forgot to mention was a pro in his own right Benny Spindler. He is likely the most aggressive player in the entire field, and was constantly putting pressure on the short stacks. Because of this and because of a somewhat bad structure in which pay jumps were slightly disproportionate, the 3 shortest stacks who all likely needed the money, were forced to fold, not because they were bad players, but because the pay jump from 8th to 7th and from 7th to 6th was just too big.

PokerOwned Veteran
    thats what im talking about he is one of the best small ballers out there.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I watched the entire thing from beginning to end while I was working on a paper. I have to say I disagree slightly. First of all, the dynamic of the final table was rare to begin with, with 4 players around 2,000,000 chips and 4 players short stacked (3 of them severely short stacked). Also, the 4 big stacks got seated next to each other, as did the 4 short stacks. The last of the big stacks was a guy you forgot to mention was a pro in his own right Benny Spindler. He is likely the most aggressive player in the entire field, and was constantly putting pressure on the short stacks. Because of this and because of a somewhat bad structure in which pay jumps were slightly disproportionate, the 3 shortest stacks who all likely needed the money, were forced to fold, not because they were bad players, but because the pay jump from 8th to 7th and from 7th to 6th was just too big.
    Agree with this. When you have so many big stacks and then a bunch of smaller stacks, the game will be played a certain way. No one wants to risk their chips when even a double up might not mean they finish higher. Towards the end, DN has so many chips and the other two were basically playing for 2nd. I missed some of the middle part of the tournament but thought the players were decent. Look at all the main event final tables, there are a bunch that have a lot of weak players or donk players. But anyway, nice win for DN. Can't wait til the actual WSOP starts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast