Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel negreanu

Experienced Member
    Okay im going to step in and try to make something out of this thread, Who has read Daniel Negreanu's 'Power Hold'em Strategy' is it worth buying? how much does it focus on MTTs compared to cash games? does it contain an online section? thanks in advance for ur input.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tonemai View Post
    Okay im going to step in and try to make something out of this thread, Who has read Daniel Negreanu's 'Power Hold'em Strategy' is it worth buying? how much does it focus on MTTs compared to cash games? does it contain an online section? thanks in advance for ur input.
    Thanks very much i see his videos and it was for me Contribution to my games

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Ah, good... I'm so happy you got your 5 points without actually asking a question or contributing anything to the group.
    You're happy that I have 5 points kebyze know this was not the allowance for 5 points you stupid motherfucker if you know so I do not solve pushed 5 times farther away than those to cov

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by tonemai View Post
    lol thanks for plagiarizing my post hahaha

What happened to Daniel. I haven't seen him in a while. I used to enjoy watching him predict peoples hands. He was usually pretty close.

Trying to figure this site out. lol

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Trying to figure this site out. lol
    As you can see from this thread it can give you a big headache at first, but after a small bit it will all make sense, and there are some nice people to meet and good games to play. Good Luck

its a great site with some of the best people on the net just get to know them and the site its fun and enjoyable

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    As you can see from this thread it can give you a big headache at first, but after a small bit it will all make sense, and there are some nice people to meet and good games to play. Good Luck
    Yes, there are a few nice/good/genuine people on this site.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cedarjuncition View Post
    What happened to Daniel. I haven't seen him in a while. I used to enjoy watching him predict peoples hands. He was usually pretty close.
    Daniel is very good player and his no play online this is big -

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast