Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66798.83

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    Very interesting wish I could listen to the audio. I like how they tried to cover up Hellmuth makes you wonder if he was part of it.
    Phil Hellmuth:

if you wanna listen to the audio find brian hastings on twitter and the link is in a tweet he sent out!! its 3 hrs long i believe!!! shit is fuckin insane and beyond fuckeddddd

I always thought Phil was a decent person, just acts like an idiot in front of cameras for tv time.

Seasoned Veteran
    I know the cheat for god mode, iddqd.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hellmuth wants no part of it of course

It seems that this is never gonna go away. It's this kind of activity that is making harder for the US to approve online gaming which sicks for US players. Cover ups are a daily thing in business. What makes this any different. Innocent people get taken eveyday for millions. It sucks and it's only going to get worse as technology gets better.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I also wonder whether there was concealment.
    but anyway so there will always be things are lively out there trying to win others.
    if that s ele can call living.
    Ave Fenix XD

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZPLAYS11 View Post
    It seems that this is never gonna go away. It's this kind of activity that is making harder for the US to approve online gaming which sicks for US players. Cover ups are a daily thing in business. What makes this any different. Innocent people get taken eveyday for millions. It sucks and it's only going to get worse as technology gets better.
    why do you think it will get worse as technology gets better? it does not take a lot of tech to have a superuser account

Hellmuth knows he backed the wrong site and just wants to distance himself from the brand as much as possible
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Man this story rocked the poker world. Would love to hear those tapes. This makes Phil look so golden, the management was afraid that Phil had too much integrity to keep quiet about it.
    Ave Fenix XD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast