Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bovada set to overtake other sites as USA leader for POker.HOPE ZAB SEES:)

Bodog Set to Overtake Revolution as US Market Leader
    As Revolution and Merge struggle with cashiers and closures, Bodog is quietly growing with its unorthodox strategy.
    Fabrizio, Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 GenericShare:

By Jocelyn Wood
    January 04, 2013
    pokerfu.se/rp7t
    Related News:
    Merge Gaming CEO Anthony Tailor Resigns September 03, 2012
    Online Poker Traffic: Bwin Gains on iPoker, Bodog Edges Ahead of Merge September 20, 2012
    Black Chip Poker Move Boosts Traffic at Winning Poker Network December 07, 2012
    PartyPoker Surpasses Full Tilt for a Week in the Battle for Market Share December 29, 2012 The Bodog Poker Network, operating under the skin Bovada for US residents, is currently neck and neck with Revolution Poker to become the largest network accepting players in the US.

According to the latest from PokerScout, both Revolution and Bodog have approximately 1100 active cash game players, based on a 7-day rolling average.

However, given the momentum of Bodog?showing steady gains over the last six months?it can be expected to take the #1 spot soon unless Revolution can kickstart growth.

Merge Gaming, previously the largest US-facing network, has now slipped to a clear third. The traffic drop began with the departure of Lock Poker in June 2012, which purchased the Cake Network, and traffic has declined steadily since.

Cake, rebranded to Revolution, immediately took the number 1 spot following the transition. It succeeded in retaining its traffic, but has not seen the traffic growth enjoyed by Bodog.

Meanwhile, Bodog chose to differentiate itself from the market with a business model that targets recreational players and offers very few attractions for high volume grinders. It has also almost entirely abandoned the highly regulated European markets and shifted the main focus of its business to Asia, where it operates the Bodog88 skin.

Merge has experienced the closure of various rooms over the months following the departure of its former CEO Anthony Taylor and the elimination of player-to-player transfers. A troubled software upgrade and new cashier system added to its problems as it struggles to define itself in the rapidly changing market environment.

By Jocelyn Wood
    January 04, 2013
    pokerfu.se/rp7t
    tags

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    As Revolution and Merge struggle with cashiers and closures, Bodog is quietly growing with its unorthodox strategy.
    Fabrizio, Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 GenericShare:

By Jocelyn Wood
    January 04, 2013
    pokerfu.se/rp7t
    Related News:
    Merge Gaming CEO Anthony Tailor Resigns September 03, 2012
    Online Poker Traffic: Bwin Gains on iPoker, Bodog Edges Ahead of Merge September 20, 2012
    Black Chip Poker Move Boosts Traffic at Winning Poker Network December 07, 2012
    PartyPoker Surpasses Full Tilt for a Week in the Battle for Market Share December 29, 2012 The Bodog Poker Network, operating under the skin Bovada for US residents, is currently neck and neck with Revolution Poker to become the largest network accepting players in the US.

According to the latest from PokerScout, both Revolution and Bodog have approximately 1100 active cash game players, based on a 7-day rolling average.

However, given the momentum of Bodog?showing steady gains over the last six months?it can be expected to take the #1 spot soon unless Revolution can kickstart growth.

Merge Gaming, previously the largest US-facing network, has now slipped to a clear third. The traffic drop began with the departure of Lock Poker in June 2012, which purchased the Cake Network, and traffic has declined steadily since.

Cake, rebranded to Revolution, immediately took the number 1 spot following the transition. It succeeded in retaining its traffic, but has not seen the traffic growth enjoyed by Bodog.

Meanwhile, Bodog chose to differentiate itself from the market with a business model that targets recreational players and offers very few attractions for high volume grinders. It has also almost entirely abandoned the highly regulated European markets and shifted the main focus of its business to Asia, where it operates the Bodog88 skin.

Merge has experienced the closure of various rooms over the months following the departure of its former CEO Anthony Taylor and the elimination of player-to-player transfers. A troubled software upgrade and new cashier system added to its problems as it struggles to define itself in the rapidly changing market environment.

By Jocelyn Wood
    January 04, 2013
    pokerfu.se/rp7t
    tags
    The Bodog Poker Network, operating under the skin Bovada for US residents, is currently neck and neck with Revolution Poker to become the largest network accepting players in the US.

PokerOwned Master
    I've enjoyed bovada. Good support and can actually deposit their

By: WEC [1,860]
    Yesterday, 3:41 AM

Online Poker at: Missing PS
    Game: Holdem/Omaha

"Experts" who predicted the demise of Bovada were WRONG - Largest US Facing Site?

Many on poker forums and poker news articles predicted the eventual demise of the Bodog/Bovada model for recreational players saying it could not be sustained.

Looks like the so called experts were wrong, as Pokerfuse says Bovada is about to overtake Revolution and Merge as largest US-Facing Poker Site

As Revolution and Merge struggle with cashiers and closures, Bodog is quietly growing with its unorthodox strategy...

Cake, rebranded to Revolution, immediately took the number 1 spot following the transition. It succeeded in retaining its traffic, but has not seen the traffic growth enjoyed by Bodog...

Merge Gaming, previously the largest US-facing network, has now slipped to a clear third. The traffic drop began with the departure of Lock Poker in June 2012, which purchased the Cake Network, and traffic has declined steadily since...

I only played on Bovada for a quick period when they gave away that 10$ for the holidays.

It seems like it wouldn't be a great place for people here since they don't have player names at the tables and I don't think they allow player transfers either. I may be wrong about the p2p transfers but I assume since there are no player names it wouldn't allow transfers either.

So it wouldn't seem like a place where we could do free-rolls since there are no player names we wouldn't be able to place bets on who wins or tell who were playing with at the table.

But from what I did play I liked it. And I actually do like not having player names so there is no way to track me from other tables. Maybe one day Ill deposit there and actually try it out (if it lets me).

Experienced Member
    i played on bodog which i think is the same...not really a good site..same bs with the limit games....a few select players who only play bad hands and retard draws but never seem to guess wrong

I personally already think Bovada is #1 between their software/ cash outs/ and excellent customer service..

Oh and @ Nerdazoid, you can definitely deposit their with a credit card however you have to send in a valid drivers license to verify your account prior to the deposit.

and I thought they had p2p?
    Last edited by xStaxxed; 01-08-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Banned
    good read thank you for sharing

PokerOwned Master
    Ha! With HUDs not allowed? Impossible!

Experienced Member
    is godd owned news

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast