Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    backed by electricity instead of gold.... and yet it has increased in value from 0.22 cents to 80 dollars a unit in a little over 3 years... too fast too furious?

Have never messed with them at all. I have heard alot of people talk about them. Thanks for the info Zab.

PokerOwned Veteran
    No.1: The way its set up is similar to the human DNA chain. the bitcoin system uses whats called a block-chain.[there are so many'slots' it can take up to 3 days of super-computer hunting just to get one],hence the 'miners'. miners are paid 75 bitcoins,yea,75 lol just to locate a prospective client a longggg azz number to be used for his transactions.yesterday one bitcoin was $71.00. last time i used Mt.GOX they were 47.00.that was last year. hackers have got in the system,the last one netted the hackers only 12,000 bitcoins.but,those were not an individuals holdings.no one knows any one and its completely anonymous. you get this super long string of numbers and letters when you open an account,if you lose that number,your basically screwed.people that use it have that number copied and put in a safe place. the u.s. government naturally despises any one or any corporation that they cant control.but they might as well go piss in the wind. the last time i looked,there were over 20 million computers logged in to the super block.haha,let the gov. go screw with that. you can get in 'certain' plces on the web to get more detailed info on bitcoin. i have used it,with no problem,SO FAR lol. would i recommend it? not for the casual p-c user,and not for any amount more than 1 bicoin.you can buy them singly or a maximum of 50,000 per day.sshhtt, i dont know anyone gonna be buying 50k around here.at $71.00 apiece. if anyone just has to try it, i strongly recommend only purchasing 1.

PokerOwned Veteran
    what is this your talking about?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    We want pokerstars back this is freagin ridiculous!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The fact that we wont see pokerstars agin for 5 to 7 years or ever makes me sick!

PokerOwned Veteran
    BitCoins can easly get hacked and safe of them is minimally

Banned
    yea just another thing the usa wants to control

it is gold?

Good article here. Read if you want the facts instead of the hype

Yes, you should care about Bitcoin, and here’s why — Tech News and Analysis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12