Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned God
    never heard of this place, do they have good freeroll for the usa

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yes, they market to Americans.

Its not bad site. They just need to clean up their software a bit to keep it from crashing. Also, if they have better promotions or would just have more partners or affiliates to make tournies interesting, this site would be a winner. Ill check it out again in a month or so and give it a second look.

PokerOwned Master
    awesome ty i'll have to check it out thanks again for tip

freerolls,yes but like said the software is crappy but,freerolls everyhour on betonline took me a month to finally cash in one of there freerolls as there pay outs are vey unreasonable in the freerolls but managed to play the 100$ freeroll with 1600+players with top 40 being paid and came in 14th-3 1/2 hours later, for a whopping 2$ and NOW I am up to 5$+from there micro sit n go's.

www.legitgptsites.com

Issues I'm having with Betonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by NO9NOJNOKNOH View Post
    freerolls,yes but like said the software is crappy but,freerolls everyhour on betonline took me a month to finally cash in one of there freerolls as there pay outs are vey unreasonable in the freerolls but managed to play the 100$ freeroll with 1600+players with top 40 being paid and came in 14th-3 1/2 hours later, for a whopping 2$ and NOW I am up to 5$+from there micro sit n go's.
    I cashed in one of the freeroll tournaments winning "real money". Use that money to play in cash game. When asking customer service what my best cash out option is when I'm ready. I was told that the money won from the freerolls on the Real Money section was in fact not real money either. I'm still awaiting a response as to why they would have a play money option if the freerolls on the real money side were also equally as worthless. Has this happened to anyone else? I have also held on to the emails if anyone would like me to post them,

Quote Originally Posted by RatedRKO4687 View Post
    I cashed in one of the freeroll tournaments winning "real money". Use that money to play in cash game. When asking customer service what my best cash out option is when I'm ready. I was told that the money won from the freerolls on the Real Money section was in fact not real money either. I'm still awaiting a response as to why they would have a play money option if the freerolls on the real money side were also equally as worthless. Has this happened to anyone else? I have also held on to the emails if anyone would like me to post them,
    I am pretty sure there is a play through requirement.
    Still not bad imo considering its free, you just have to earn it after.

I just saw a site called "Jackpot Freerolls" few days ago...

Looks like a legit site I guess they want you to sign up an acct on many Poker sites becoming an affiliate and then you can win bigassjackpot if you go B2B in the MTT's

I thought about it but don't want to make a new account...Looks legit though.

Deff might grind a few.

-OC

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    Yes, I believe PokerOwned believes Jackpot Freerolls is legit.

PokerOwned God
    I've heard of a few nice scores through jackpot free rolls. Seems cool but also seems like a lot of work.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I still say Americas Cardroom is the best site for USA players.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123