Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62812.18

PokerOwned Veteran

Being Called A cheater in Open Forum Should Never Happen Especially Without Proof

ScreenHunter_02 Feb. 18 10.20.jpgBC7Falcons7 Accused me of cheating at the Table which is fine or whatever we all say shit at the table out of frustration or mad. But then he takes to the Open forum and does it in front of everyone trying to get them involved Trying to say Im cheating to fucking win my LLBS. Post a screen shot of the hand and start in see look at this shit no wonder he wins his LLBS,,, All kinds of BS.. Instead Of going and talking to the person that did it he blames me for there bad play Like I can control what another person at the table does.

This shit should never be tolerated because if anything it put doubt in some people mind that should never be there. You want to whine to your buddy in private message fine. But to do this in an Open Forum should never Happen Especially without and kind of proof. This should be put into PokerOwned Guild Line And Should be bannable Offense.

Here is the Hand that start Everything. I open raise to 232 and get called by 2 player flop comes 3c 6 sp j sp i bet 597 and rttaylor called Ah comes next i have AJ so i bet 377 and rttaylor calls again which only leave him with 1 chip 10 clubs come i bet he folds. So im assuming he had a flush draw but who knows i don't know this person so cant speak for him.

But If your going to run your Mouth In an Open Forum you better know the Other Person to find out if chip dumping could even be Considered. Because this is a Gambling Forum and Cheating in any forum should be an Automatic Ban to.

here is a screen shot of the hand
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

PokerOwned Veteran
    And to TOP it OFF i lose 16,000 in LLBS and I have to come in here and Look in Open forum and Read Someone Bashing you Saying you are cheat. And you wonder why you see and read about Dipshit getting Shot or Beat up over gambling. LOL
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

Just ignore him, someone call me an idiot even thought he did worster than me lol.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

fwiw Steve, I have known you for a long time from elsewhere and I do not think you cheat.
    That hand does look weird, but I have seen similar happen to me where someone will put in just about all of their chips and I would raise to put the rest of them in and they fold, it just makes me shake my head and wonder what the hell they were thinking.
    Keep your head up

Banned
    as far as i seen, he wasn't the only one accusing you of this. I seen atleast 3 people talking shit about you to be honest with you. yeah, you are such a cheater, that is why you lost your llb. Dumb ass, you can't even cheat right, lol, what a freaking joke. Hate online poker forums because of idiot players who are just so fucking accusatory. I got your back for what it's worth, especially considering the **tches that were talking shit, cause i also know for a fact one of them is a consistent liar that runs and lies to admins as well as talks shit in the game so openly and publicly about a certain mod and my close friend.

PokerOwned God
    Seems to me I'm only getting half the story here at most. Anyways calling someone a cheat is really lame and in poor taste (unless they are one then it is called for). Nothing that is bannable though, people say all kinds of crazy crap.