Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Survey Master

BCP on demand freerolls. worth playing YES

everyone has seen the little 10$ freerolls on bcp and some of you im sure have participated, but did you know theyre worth more than the 10$ prize pool??? thats right. they have a bi weekly leaderboard for prizes also.

Whether you?re just getting started at Black Chip Poker and want to experience the thrill of real money play or looking to take a free shot at boosting up that bankroll On Demand Freerolls are perfect for both!

There?s no scheduled start times to worry about. You can think of On Demand Tournaments as multi-table Sit ?n Go tourneys. Instead of starting at a specific time, they begin as soon as 270 players have registered.

A new freeroll is posted as soon as the late registration of the previous one ends, and just as soon as the required minimum amount of required entrants registers it begins! Each tournament allows 30 minutes of late registration so you?re sure fire to get into the action at any time of the day! Simply click on the ?Freeroll tab?in the tournament section to take your free shot at some cold hard cash?.for free

Just keep playing our On Demand Freerolls all day long, because each time you place in the top 10 of one of our On Demand Freerolls you?ll earn points towards the leader boards in our two week long competitions that run from the 1st to the 15th and the 16th to the end of the month, each month. At the end of each competition, we?ll take a look at the leaderboard and award tournament entries to the top 10 point earners. First place scores $270 worth of tournament entries.

By the end of the bi-weekly competition, if you've accumulated enough points to finish in the top 10 of the leader board you will receive a free entry to The Beast tournament. If you're our first place finisher you also receive a tournament entry for that immediate Sunday's $215 buy in event!

There?s no limit to how many On Demand Freerolls you can enter, so keep entering and play for free as often as you like

thats the full promotion. so as of the 16th i will be grinding the fuck outta these and trying to make me some FTs. gl to all who participate

PokerOwned Demi-God
    im in too. i wasnt going to play in these cause i ddint want them to go against my tourney stats but if there is a leader board im in.

Seasoned Veteran
    great step in the right direction for this site, traffic will surely increase

Survey Master
    theyre a long grind and filled with horrible players. i suggest starting off supertight in these and wait to play poker til the later stages. the current leader has 57 points. its 11 days into the 1st 2 weeks and thats not many points.

Survey Master
    the point system is like our grinder system also. 10 points for 1st 9 for 2nd and so on

Banned
    that get some real money make deposit and play for real dude.dont wast time posting about this craple in my appened

Quote Originally Posted by lucky1982 View Post
    that get some real money make deposit and play for real dude.dont wast time posting about this craple in my appened
    Dude, just vanish and never come back. No reason to insult his post.

Survey Master
    are you stupid? mildly retarded? just wondering because you must think im a broke bitch or something and youd be wrong. these are worth the time simply to win the beast ticket and to win a 215$ ticket you moron. stay the fuck outta my threads til you learn english

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for the info on this, guess I will have a look at these.

bad troll trolls badly
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast