Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Howard Lederer settles with the feds

Poker pro Howard Lederer who was part of the old Full Tilt crew settled with the feds in regard to Black Friday.

From another poker website some info;
    In addition to a 401k account in his name and a Lloyds offshore bank account in the Isle of Man, Lederer will also pay $1.25 million in funds over the next three years. He was also forced to forfeit his 1965 Shelby Cobra Roadster, a Las Vegas real estate property, as well as the proceeds from the sale of two other homes.

I think he got off pretty good considering the pain some players suffered by having funds tied up.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I think he should still avoid walking down any dark alleys...
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

PokerOwned Pro
    Man, this FTP was just a big mess. I really do miss their MTT's though those were the best by far.

so what will the feds do with his money? will they launder that money and pay for the war?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    The united states government is so corrupt it's not even funny...all they seen was billions of dollars and they wanted it...and then they worked on taking it...I'm not even sure at the time if they even knew what poker was. Dirty mothas!!!

What was his involvement supposed to have been? I mean, he wasn't the mastermind behind the scamming.

The mufcker should be subject to cum on his face from anyone who wants to do it
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lmao thats hilarious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    The mufcker should be subject to cum on his face from anyone who wants to do it

i rather for the ladies cum on my face and let the guy do all the beating on him.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

this thread was almost a year old, he did it get bumped?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast