Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61662.61

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Aussie Millions comes to a close. Ivey has the largest cash of his career.

"Back in early 2012, Phil Ivey stormed back onto the tournament scene with a big victory in the Aussie Millions $250,000 Challenge. Now, for the second time, Ivey has taken the title in the event, but this time he pocketed double what he did two years ago by banking AU$4,000,000 ? the largest single cash of his career"

Phil Ivey Wins 2014 Aussie Millions LK Boutique $250,000 Challenge for $4,000,000 | PokerNews

This was a $250k buy in so once again he was playing the best players in the world, once again he won. This was the only the 4th time this even has been run, and his second win.

According to googles converter he won 3,577,200 in USD I was surprised that this was his largest win, i mean he has over 20 mill in cashes now, just assumed he had another of at least this size.
    Last edited by nab76; 02-10-2014 at 06:29 PM.

EddieTorr
    That is an incredible feat! No wonder so many players consider him the gold standard.

PokerOwned Master
    Ivey is having a year so far looks like he is playing his best poker!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea Phil Ivey is by far 1 of the best Poker Players in the World!

PokerOwned Veteran
    yesterday i just read an article saying ivey was broke,guess his rich again, unless someone backed him.

He is an awesome player. Glad to see he is having a good year so far. It has been tough for him that past several years.

Just a request for future reference, as a courtesy to others - rather than giving the spoiler in the actual title of the post, maybe state that there is a spoiler included in the post itself, such as: Aussie Millions comes to a close. Spoiler re. winner and link in this post.

I have the FT of the Aussie millions DVRd, and it would have been nice to watch it without knowing the outcome.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Wow, Phil Ivey is such a great poker player. Thats a good score, Ivey owns.

PokerOwned Master
    so happy to hear phil won great player happy for him now if only i could do the same

Antonio better win another 1 Drop if he wants to feel secure in the #1 seat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast