Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

American Full Tilt Poker players now know when to expect the money back in their hand

Claims administrator the Garden City Group posted an update over the weekend which finally specified an expected date for payments: March 31, 2014.
    According to the update on FullTiltPokerClaims.com:
    "We are in the process of reviewing Petitions filed by Petitioners who confirmed their balances online and who have not disputed their FTP Account Balance or submitted multiple Petitions.
    "We expect payments to be made with respect to such Petitions with confirmed balances by March 31, 2014."
    Over 40,000 petitions were filed, the GCG says, with extensions only available to certain affected groups including former Full Tilt red pros and former affiliates.
    Disputed Balances, Mutliple Petitions and Red Pros Considered

While the official remissions deadline of Nov. 16 passed on Saturday a few special groups will be granted extensions to pursue repayment.
    Among them are former Full Tilt red pros who didn't play with funds provided by FTP along with affiliates looking to reclaim the portion of their balances unrelated to affiliate payments.
    Out of luck appear to be the major Full Tilt Team Pros who derived the bulk of their bankrolls from company transfers:
    "For players identified as Pros, it has been determined that the only Pros who will be deemed ineligible to participate in this remission process are Team Full Tilt players and other players who were playing with funds from FTP or who were compensated by FTP to play on the FTP site.
    "GCG is working with the Government to review the status of players who have been designated as ineligible Pros. Once this review is completed, for any such players who are deemed to be eligible to participate, GCG will email the players to provide instructions regarding the Petition process.
    "Such players will have 30 days from notification to submit a Petition. Please continue to check this website for updated information."

PokerOwned Pro
    Interesting. I hope the good people do get there funds back

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Start your way with only playing freerolls and work your way up from there.

Experienced Member
    Yay only 4 more months to go to get my money back.... I still cant believe how greedy and rediculously stupid Howard was for doing what he did. He ruined the best thing to ever happen for him too

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    yes was a cryin shame to a lucrative money maker for yrs to come an get so greedy ,he screwed it up for e1
    win if yu can but always play fair

Wow that's awesome to hear. I wonder if we will ever be allowed to play there again though.

EddieTorr
    Long time coming. FT was my favorite site back in the day, but fortunately they kicked off us Washington state players before the shit hit the fan.

this whole thing is total bs even with the risk of this happening again were still playing ;0

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I wonder how the government will dip into this pot.

PokerOwned Master
    anyone who is still gullible enough to think those monies are coming back, I have a nigerian prince that just needs 10k to release the millions he is owed

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast