Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63459.98

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Am I a Criminal ?

am i a criminal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am reading all the time about legal olp efforts for usa players, i also read that it is legal to play olp. i also read that some of the sites that offer olp now to usa players will not be able to for five years after new laws are passed. so am i breaking the law by playing now and is my money safe on these sites if new laws are passed??

My understanding of the rules is that the illegality is on the end of the BANKS to accept the money (which is why Full Tilt got in trouble because they had some crooked accounting practices). I've cashed out from ACR and had no problem.

I wouldn't let to much build up before cashing some of your money out. I'm a micro player so I dont' win much. But when I hit around three hundred and fifty,,, I draw out three hundred. Never know what's going to happen online.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Carbon, ACR, BCP, and Bovada have all given me no problem withdrawing, but there are loopholes these skins are taking to avoid US law similar to riverboats. As long as these sites keep their accounts and our segregated accounts offshore, we should be okay until everything is regulated in the US. I would take the advice you were given and withdraw frequently versus building a huge bankroll to lose if anything were to happen.
    Last edited by NateVest; 04-10-2013 at 12:45 AM.

The whole black Friday thing is just b.s. when the figure out how many times they can tax the poker sites then it will be legal

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree with scooter, tax tax tax, lol
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Veteran
    The government wasn't getting it's money, therefore, you can't do it. The more fun something is, the more the government needs to tax it.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Yes sir Uncle Sam need to get his cut...can't have him broke now can we?

PokerOwned God

Banned
    Criminal.... No, I'm a rebellious libertarian! (I'm actually an Independent)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast