Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63276.45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alleged Forced Disconnection Attack on PokerStars

Just ran across this... and it's bad for players of high stakes on PokerStars...(and though it doesn't say so, since it's allegedly happening at Poker Stars, if it really turns out to be happening, then I believe it can happen elsewhere.)

And the crazy thing is that more than a few times, I have been disconnected right at a crucial point and lose the pot, or be blinded out before I can get back to the game. And the only times it has ever happened to me was when I was in a pot with one other person.
    I have wondered if this was possible, though at the stakes I play, why would anyone bother... but then again, maybe the poor fool was broke and had to start over...lol...

Account Under Investigation in Alleged Forced Disconnection Attack on PokerStars | Pokerfuse Online Poker News

wow very interesting, my conection sucks anyways thats why ive been avoiding bigger mtts atm. interesting read
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Master
    Gives new meaning to the term Skype me. You would have to be pretty good to win 14 heads up games in a row unless chip dumping was going on.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that is a little freaky, not sure what to think about that...it has to be able to be traced

Atleast they are putting a stop to it and noticed it before it got widespread and out of control. It's still a really terrible problem though, none the less and is pretty scary to have happening and have to be dealt with. There will always be cheaters when money is at stake though, it's pretty much inevitable.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think I read something about this the other day it's bull

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Man thats messed up. I think it is probley a conspericy theory. I cant spell and i dont care lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    It is Very Possible to flood someones IP and shut down their router but first you have to get their IP which really isnt too hard...

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    eso de la desconeccion es real ,, me lo hicieron en titanpoker , y en williamhill ,,,, es par de torneos q llevaba buena posicion y buen numero de fichas ,,, y perdi ambos torneos y eran de grande premios , me queje por eso y solo me pidieron disculpas ,,,, esto es lo malo de online ,,,, si te desconenctas o te desconectan , pierdes sin derecho a reclamar ,,,,, gracias hermanos
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The same thing has happen to me at other Poker sites. Contact the poker support team and get them to refund you your money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast