Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2-3 months ago this was happening to me all the time at Bovada. They did refund several buy-ins before they told me "This will be the last time". Luckily it only happened a few more times at lower stakes SNG's & Tourneys but sure enough they refused too after telling me that. I haven't had any problems with disconnects since that 1-2 month period I first mentioned.

Seasoned Veteran
    Crap happens in Madden online too. I don't know the trick but people can "DC" you anytime. You just have to learn how.

PokerOwned Pro
    good read, this is why we need US site or US authority to allow us to play on stars and ensure this shit aint rigged. Though I doubt it is seems like a hack thing more than a rigged thing if its true.

wow...thats crazy shet ..... i wonder how a giant like microsoft can still allow big bugs like that to happen, anyway..i hope enabling this feature on skype's new version will defenely solve the problem...thanks for the nice post

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hm... its happen to me in past also before black flack friday on stars. gave me few refunds but said same thg no more. frustrating i remember

As if there isn't enough to worry about when playing online....now this!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12