Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah not to bad there;. ty zab. they had while back on juicy and u just had to go threw facebook for password. easy. except i forgot about it till i was down to to 200 in chips
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    hell yeah I am so stoked,I wonder how much money is gonna be in them,I guess quite as bit since there is like 300 freerolls
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    i have won 2 RTR freerolls and never got paid anything because my account was not linked through RTR they said sorry but can only pay the people who are linked to us

PokerOwned Veteran
    LOCK, JUICY STAKES, BOVADA,ARE ALL US FACING,sorry for caps

thats nice...thanks zap

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    I hope it pays if all it says that u need to just like the page

apparently only the 2nd day's games r free....lets go for it...lets grind this .......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    If only the second day is free then that still lets us get a good grinding start

Banned
    If I can remember, I will be glad to play. I'm assuming it is 10 $100 freerolls. I know they have one on, Juicy, BCP, and Carbon. Did I miss any US-facing sites?

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    August 2013 - RakeTheRake

All you have to do is like them on facebook.

Pretty good offer if you ask me!!

Good Luck guys!
    Thank you Zab!! Always for the great information!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast