Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    PokerOwned Pro
    Has very many people been playing them? I can rarely find them and when I do I can not find the password.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Go to the facebook rake the rake page. It gives you pw's a day or two in advance. I think you have to "like" them on Facebook. Maybe not.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Just want to say, Zab, that I never would have known about this deal if you hadn't posted it. I now have a small stake at 5 different poker rooms from playing these freerolls!

these types of tornes, really worth it? or are just to attract people who will then throw their chips?

thanks zab, that sounds pretty good....

PokerOwned Veteran
    WOW, this freeroll gives so much money! I will try to enter into it as soon as possible

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112