Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    weird. Last night he bubled asking for pts trade for dollar acr. He made up good story andI was dumb and trusted that he was good for it since he named few ppl that would vouch for him. Anyhow It was only a dollar but still it's just the point. Than he had the nerve to ask me
    to send him swc for free. lol people these days. Glad he's gone. sorry to all that got scammed. never would give out my apssword to anyone no matter what though
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Glad I went through marketplace when I made a trade with this kid once. Hope everyone gets their funds back. I have his Skype name if you need to contact him: xxxxxxxxxxi
    Last edited by Poof; 04-03-2014 at 09:17 AM. Reason: removed personal information
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Lil G. That is really fucking dumb to give someone your password. That's like saying he stole your car but you gave him the keys. I thought you were smarter than that. If I were you I would have kept this on the DL. Not bright at all. If anything I think this incident hurt you in more ways than jus money. I absolutely question your decision making ability period. Good Luck. Don't forget to send me your Credit card numbers and the 3 digit code on the back. I promise to only use them for what I need.

Seasoned Veteran
    Nightfall got me for $8 BCP last week. I look at it as online poker school, first lesson cost me $8.
    If you were that good you wouldn't have to tell me, everyone else would tell me.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I sold him like 3 bucks in bcp! He eventually sent me points after like 45 minutes of bugging him!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Did Nightfall get banned or somethin?? I thought he was gonna scam me but he did pay up!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    he scammed me out of $1 bcp, i used the off site trading disputed it, nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    You guys put me in the most insane positions.

You want me to ban someone for something they did to you on another site...

Where does it end? What am I supposed to do here.. I mean, do you bear any responsibility for giving him your password?

Now this goes back to the other day when lilg "co-signed" for pikeboy to play on faqdumasses account...pooffy and everyone was in n up raw making jokes about me saying shit isnt cool....noq lilg wants you to do something about this? he has pull here? i mean really......i thought it was ok to go on other peoples account? oh wait it is allowed.....but again lilg put himself in this position and if he is suppose to not be n00b he shoulda knew better than to let someone on his account.....his lose....seals has nothing to do with this site.... AGAIN....WHY IS IT OK FOR THESE THREAD RANTS....U GOT SCAMMED FROM A SITE THAT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS SITE....yes a thread stating this person did such n such....but there is no other need or story that should be talked about bc AGAIN...YOU ALLOW SOMEONE ON UR ACCOUNT U GOT FUCKED....this is why i stressed it the other day when you were chimming in about someone using others account...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123