Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    I staked him like 3 days ago in tourny and he never played it. just kept the money. was my fault but im just sayin he shouldnt be on this site.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Why are you giving anyone your password lilg.
    Why are you guys not using the search feature to search ppl you are dealing with, there are several threads with transactions with hic-ups.
    And why is NOONE using the off site trading feature.
    he paid to use account then a afterwards he change password and hijacked it he paid to use it for a krillroll then gunna hijack it puffy
    dude was suposed to keepe verythign in tact but he wanted to scam me for a acocunt which seals will be returning to me soon enough
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    well he's banned, not much more i can do :|
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Seasoned Veteran
    Only reason i say he shouldnt be here is because i know this person will try to do it to someone else.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    I say ban nightfall before further incident occur. Also everyone know what type of idiot Lilg is... Lilg is an easy mark. Remember they're plenty of other member like him, dumb and gullible. Cause and effect. Get rid of the cause before there's another mark

ty zab ill emails eals now and get the accout back dude is a moron i figured he was going do seom shady shit why i saved all the account info and covos seals said they need me p2p history and other stuff which i have
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    he paid to use account then a afterwards he change password and hijacked it he paid to use it for a krillroll then gunna hijack it puffy
    dude was suposed to keepe verythign in tact but he wanted to scam me for a acocunt which seals will be returning to me soon enough
    That doesn't answer my question, you are giving someone access to your account, why would you do that?

As Zab said, he is banned now, but he will probably be back and scam more people because you guys are just so willing to loan/stake/trade with any noob.
    A background check even would have pulled up he has multiple accounts, no one cared.

Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    I say ban nightfall before further incident occur. Also everyone know what type of idiot Lilg is... Lilg is an easy mark. Remember they're plenty of other member like him, dumb and gullible. Cause and effect. Get rid of the cause before there's another mark
    no sir dumb and gullible would've ,meant i wouldn't of saved all the acocunt info so it can be recovered i out smarted the scammer
    dude is a idiot i figrue he was gunan pull some shit why i preparded before hand and saved every bit of info i need to recover it in case he did

Seasoned Veteran
    wow that's a heavy post lol..ive seen and herd it all now ..

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    what a joke LilG make a stupid decision to give spomeone access to his acct then is surprised when something goes awry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast