Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ZAB: joshwayne420 vs Lucky1982>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As if it's not alrdy out on the table for everyone's viewing pleasure I just wanted to point out to Zab that after accepting poker fund loans in the later part of 2013 then disappearing soon after more specifically November, Lucky1982 has returned to Pokerowned.com to try & profit for his damn self. I could understand had he returned to kill his preexisting debts THEN try & use the site as normal but NO this guy returns like he left yesterday as a valued member. That is not the case & I am requesting the Zab address this individual on his current outstanding loans that he has w/myslf & other as well from the sounds of it. Feel free to post in this thread if you have also been scammed by Lucky1982. I mean atleast change your username if you plan on returning to the site w/no intentions of repaying your dues. This guy has some nerve to say the least, that or a very low IQ. Zab please bring justice to this guy allowing myself & others to be repaid what was loaned to us.
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Zab
    So...........has he started repaying his debts
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

fairly sure he lost market access which is why he went afk
    im curious if u get ure points from him will u pay the debts u owe with it...infact if zab does recover the points ure owed instead of giving them to you maybe he should give them straight to the person u owe
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I saw Lucky's ticker ad when I first got on today and I thought I remembered him as being a scammer from when I first joined the site. I would like to here from him before harsh punishment is put into place, not that I am against banning scammers, but would like to hear what he has to say for him self. Is he here simply because he thought enough time had passed and we would not remember him? or does he actually want to make good on his debts. Either way I would like to hear from the horses mouth what his intentions are. I realize this is just my opinion and it doesn't mean much, what does everyone else think? Still need people that were scammed by luck to post in this thread, would be nice to get a formal list of his debts up.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

afaik he didn't scam anyone, but did attempt with Rambler. josh is the only one i am aware of that loaned him, I think eveyone else steered clear.

TON is Gone.
    A search of threads with Lucky1982 in the subject reveals NO direct evidence of actual scams that have been perpetrated. There is however a fair amount of testimony which would indicate suspicious behaviour worthy of being cautious over.

None of the above matters to the OP however. He has been dealing with KNOWN and suspected scammers since he got here, had numerous problems of his own, and ignored any warnings he has ever been given about anyone. Has he made a number of trades without incident? Sure he has, a great many in fact. I'm just saying that he is overly enthusiastic and does not THINK before making deals, he just hits the button and hopes for the best. Josh is always a victim just waiting for another accident. This makes him a very easy mark.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Banned
    ok i am here now to clear every ones mindes and make peace here bottom truth i am average guy i am still good person,i made deal while back with josh.i am buying up to $150 dollars worth points on the 16th.i only owe josh 12,000 points,and he will get i promised.i am waiting on is a new debit card.so this should clear up all questions and curious minds of all members.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Greg123................SMH

Elite PokerOwned Member
    U said ur a good guy and shit but just yesterday u made a new account (greg123) and made a thread selling lock and saying that we have to escrow and release PTS b4 u send the lock? U sir are up to no good

Banned
    ok yes i admit i made some big mistake,but i am here correct theem from this date and forward july 6th 2014 and on word to be honest member at
    all times from now on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast