Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky1982 View Post
    ok yes i admit i made some big mistake,but i am here correct theem from this date and forward july 6th 2014 and on word to be honest member at
    all times from now on.
    Stop talking and just fix the fucking problems.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

TON is Gone.
    ok yes i admit i made some big mistake,but i am here correct theem from this date and forward july 6th 2014 and on word to be honest member at
    all times from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Stop talking and just fix the fucking problems.

Damn straight Riv.

Actions speak louder then words, and right now LUCKY your actions scream asshole scammer douchebag. Your words mean squat.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Wow I am impress lucky. this is the respond i got when i try to buy lock from him.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky1982
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408
    i want to buy 50 lock. how much
    hi unforuntue i am no longer selling lock at this time,to be honest i just made deal with the
    gods with a date to buy over $100 dollars in points on the 16th that i must to do restore good with the host and owner of this website.in order for me stay as member.so sorry i can not help out at this time in this matter.

cg-lucky1982

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Wow I am impress lucky. this is the respond i got when i try to buy lock from him.
    see this here is the problem, if people STOP TRADING with known scammers then the scammers will have no business/marks which means they wont be able to scam and they will GO AWAY
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    see this here is the problem, if people STOP TRADING with known scammers then the scammers will have no business/marks which means they wont be able to scam and they will GO AWAY
    Like always you are as dumb as usual. i was just testing him and see if he is still scamming lock for points.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Like always you are as dumb as usual. i was just testing him and see if he is still scamming lock for points.
    bad troll trolls badly
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    look i wish u guys would stop i am not doing any lock,unless i truly have some.and the other things i already to this thread and made point to be good honest member from now on.now just let the josh thing,me and josh already made agreement on 12000 points to settle debt.\
    already emailed josh and told him it be 16th.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Did u scam josh in the past? He's dumb enough to even try again if u scammed him b4

TON is Gone.
    look i wish u guys would stop i am not doing any lock,unless i truly have some.and the other things i already to this thread and made point to be good honest member from now on.now just let the josh thing,me and josh already made agreement on 12000 points to settle debt.\
    already emailed josh and told him it be 16th.
    Right except that everyone who has commented here was present when you made all your other promises. As I said, you words mean SQUAT and we are going to slam you up against the wall every time you speak until your ACTIONS start talking in a language that doesn't stink of bullshit. So quit posting looking for forgiveness, acceptance, whatever, because that isn't happening until you and Josh are square.

Dig?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12