Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Cool WTB[WantToBuy]$1 LOCKPoker "Gift Cards" A.M.A.P.!

hey everyone! this is my first marketplace thread. I have made it to now store from now on any offers made to me by any members trying to:

TRADE ME YOUR $1 LOCK "CARDS"
    -FOR-
    325 PokerOwned Points

Currently have $1 Black Chip Poker cash for 500 points! cheaper than from site! Post or message before it's gone!

ALL OFFER'S WELCOME FOR CONSIDERATION!!
    Last edited by skaman5000; 05-02-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Survey Master
    Lmao you're not gonna make much here man. 3 of us have the market cornered. Better buy and sell rates

Believe it or not, I'm not blind. And yes I can see the 3 people your talking about.
    If your so sure of the 3 people having the "market cornered", then why does this post even show up on your radar in the first place, PAL? =/

[NOTE:] I don't like when people only post on my thread to talk shit about how they think it will fail.. Especially when it is the very first reply ever.. In my opinon, if those people had any respect at all they would at least wait to post their negative views until the thread at least had a chance to get going first. *COUGH*pr--k*COUGH*

Question

sorry for double post =[
    but important question.

@next Mod that can edit Marketplace threads, who reads this.
    Hey!
    Just a quick question! Can you help me out and delete this part of post #2 for me?

Better buy and sell rates
    I just feel that since I was respectful enough to keep the info of the other posts about the same subject off of my thread (Which actually AREN'T BETTER BUY RATES,from what I saw anyways, so it's just a complete lie on top of it) then I think that other people should be posting info about other posts rates, etc. on my thread.

That's all I was wondering! Anyone Mod who could help me out and reply if they happen to pass by would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! =]

-skaman5000
    Last edited by skaman5000; 04-28-2013 at 02:41 AM.

I now have $1 for Black Chip Poker that I'm willing to sell. Asking price 500pts, but just like with everything else I'm selling I'm willing to consider any offer, if interested.

Good luck at the tables! I'll keep updating when I have more supply!

-skaman5000