Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

PokerOwned Veteran

**** Attention: I am the new PokerOwned Sports Bookie ****

Hello Poker Owned Members!

I have acquired a nice point bankroll and am going to start a new business venture of being the official PokerOwned Sports Bookie! I am taking bets on all NFL games starting tonight.

I am charging 10% juice, so for example...

If you bet 1000 pts. on a team, win or cover the spread, I will pay you 1900 pts... If you lose, I just keep your bet.

To prevent betters from not paying up, I ask that you transfer me the points when your ready to bet. If you win, you will setup market, and I will transfer you your earnings NO LATER THAN 1 DAY of the conclusion of the game. (If I am online you can private message me and I will transfer your points immediately). Private message or inbox me anytime you are ready to place your bet.

If you know your NFL and want to start building your points, this is a perfect opportunity for you!

Tonight's matchup:

10/18 8:25 PM
    Seattle +9
    San Francisco -9

** To bet you will choose Seattle +9 or San Francisco -9... If you pick Seattle, you will win IF they lose by less than 9 points, our outright win the game.... If you pick San Francisco -9, you will win IF they win by more than 9 points....
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    here comes the ridicule
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good luck to all!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Taking bets now!