Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Corporal

sahmn1994 vs. RVCrusher

I accepted a trade with RVCrusher for my 400 pts for $1 on Carbon Poker. He responded with a private msg saying he would open the poker client and transfer me the money. Later i got another msg asking me if I had any money in my acct and could sit down at a ring game so that he could dump me the money that way. I told him no and he could just return my points. I set up a marketplace for him to do this and sent him a msg stating that if he couldn't transfer the money then he could return my pts. I haven't gotten either of them yet and no other response from him.

thanks
    sahmn1994

watching this thread for "benefit of the doubt" response from RVCrusher before I add any more commentary info

PokerOwned Master
    hope it all works out. i hear rvcrusher doesnt do good business

PokerOwned Veteren
    A similar thing happen to me, we started a trade but he wanted to dump the money to me in a ring game? It is easy to trasfer money from player to player, just click the cashier button and go to the transfer tab. When i asked if he could just transfer it though, he said no? I'm a little confused why but i havent heard from him since and if i don't hear from him soon i'm just going to cancel the deal because i know i can get more for it elsewhere.

PokerOwned God
    you have to deposit to transfer money brayx , he probably hasn't.

PokerOwned God
    Well I guess then its up to him to explain this...

PokerOwned Veteren
    Oh, i did not know that. I still havent heard from him?

PokerOwned God
    u must of deposited then im guessing brayx?

Quote Originally Posted by sahmn1994 View Post
    I accepted a trade with RVCrusher for my 400 pts for $1 on Carbon Poker. He responded with a private msg saying he would open the poker client and transfer me the money. Later i got another msg asking me if I had any money in my acct and could sit down at a ring game so that he could dump me the money that way. I told him no and he could just return my points. I set up a marketplace for him to do this and sent him a msg stating that if he couldn't transfer the money then he could return my pts. I haven't gotten either of them yet and no other response from him.

thanks
    sahmn1994

dude i still have the pms, i told you that i would give you the money in a cash game because i am unable to transfer because i havent deposited..the points have been refunded, they were refunded right away after..somehow u started with the transfer non-sense, in the pms i made it very clear that i explained that i would send it over a cash game and not transfer, deals obv cancelled now...

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    you have to deposit to transfer money brayx , he probably hasn't.
    this, i won my money from freerolls..

Quote Originally Posted by dbbc_0169 View Post
    hope it all works out. i hear rvcrusher doesnt do good business
    Who the fckkkkkkk r u?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by brayx13 View Post
    A similar thing happen to me, we started a trade but he wanted to dump the money to me in a ring game? It is easy to trasfer money from player to player, just click the cashier button and go to the transfer tab. When i asked if he could just transfer it though, he said no? I'm a little confused why but i havent heard from him since and if i don't hear from him soon i'm just going to cancel the deal because i know i can get more for it elsewhere.

ya lets just cancel that, ive been sketch about giving you my address, so dont really know who were going to do it, im not going to buy a PO box for a lil $2 bill, so u can keep it and GL with it...

Corporal
    I have the pms saved also and u never gave me my pts back at all. It wasnt cancelled or it would show up as been cancelled in the marketplace. I told you I could not sit down at a ring game. I asked you for my pts back twice. I can post the msg with the time and date to prove my side of the story. You still have not responded to me about refunding my points either. You shouldnt offer to transfer cash if you cant complete your end of the deal. I WANT MY POINTS BACK. I can show in my history where they were traded to you and taken from my account. Can you prove you gave them back? NO YOU CANT. It also seems I am not the first person to have "bad dealings" with you. You have had ample time to correct this issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast