Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    oh , and poof , that is hella funny man! i can transfer on carbon.

#NiggasInParis

is trueeeee dry about havin just a dolla,,, u n eed 1.20 to sit at most of the ring table tooo,, or U could take that one doola u traded ur points for and play one hand of bjack, haha)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Umm, I started my Carbon roll with a dollar won at a Fun Step table. I am a little short of a thousand dollars now and have never deposited. If you don't think you can turn a dollar into a hefty profit, then by all means, keep depositing and playing poker! The money has to come from somewhere.

PokerOwned Veteran
    damn tiarra good job. how long did you grind those 11c sngs? i always get fed up when i hit like 6 or 7 dollars but that's the only game id be rolled for

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    free country and free trade, prices are there no one has to accept it.. correct what business is it ofyours wht ppl do but opionions are like buts every 1 has 1 and mine is u should worry about yourself lol.

PokerOwned Pro
    lol 500 1$ or 145%7.50

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hempeezy View Post
    damn tiarra good job. how long did you grind those 11c sngs? i always get fed up when i hit like 6 or 7 dollars but that's the only game id be rolled for
    I never played those, in fact, I freerolled $150 before I even thought about jumping onto a real money table. It took me around a year to freeroll $150 at several sites, then I started playing with the money. The point is, don't make fun of a freerolled dollar, because that is how every non-depositor's bankroll starts. Here is a link to my old blog (with screenshots) if you want to see how patience and good bankroll management pays, even in freerolls.

http://www.pokerfreerollsonline.com/...1a303867f5c567

PokerOwned God
    nice blog tiarra, great job, bankroll management is the key..i need to improve my management, i think i am a decent player but have bad broll management which dont allow me to go far as i would like in online poker..

PokerOwned God
    I don't understand why anyone would do that either.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol i would rather play the carbon freerolls 4 times then get a dollar on carbon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast