Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Signed Copy of Super system 2

I have a signed copy and I'll post pictures later today, and I'll write a note or something so you know I didn't get the pictures off google I just want to see who's interested, Yes I'm new not willing to sell it just yet unless I get a good offer or deal, 2 books 1 & 2 were sold for about 750 last time i checked. just a reference

-- User possibly under proxy and is IP linked to user badboy232323. Be aware of any trades being made. -Dalsue214
    Last edited by Dalsue214; 07-25-2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: -- User possibly under proxy and is IP linked to user badboy232323. Be aware of any trades being made. -Dalsue214
    Signed Doyle Brunson; Super Systems 2 book for sale pm for details and pictures

i'll give you 4 dollars and 30 cents plus whatever the stamp costs for you to send it to me

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tval35 View Post
    i'll give you 4 dollars and 30 cents plus whatever the stamp costs for you to send it to me
    I knew there would be immature clowns on this forum I was just hoping there wasn't but here they are.

PokerOwned Pro
    Does it come with a COA?

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trubbluffer View Post
    Does it come with a COA?
    Yes it does 2 actually one from Doyles Room and one from WSOP Hall of Fame

PokerOwned Pro
    Would you want paypal or a poker room transfer?

PokerOwned Pro
    Please post pics of this soon, would love to see it

Experienced Member
    either or really, i got them when i signed up at doyles room and first 1000 people to reach 1k in rake back won them but yea either paypal or or transfer. and I'll post pictures soon, the book is at my house give me some time and ill post them

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Im gonna dig up a signed book i got from Absolute poker about 10 years ago. Was a freeroll prize.

Experienced Member
    doyle is practically on deaths doorstep

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast