Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Who plays on cake poker?

If anyone plays on cake poker please let me know. I am wanting to put money on there, but they do not accept mastercard which is what I have to deposit. I would be willing to send through paypal first to you and then you fund my account. If no one does then please let me know what sites are good to play on that will accept mastercard.
    Thanks,
    Jnuttall26

I am going to bring this up in every trade thread you start until you answer it, what is rolling a swap?

Jnuttall26 is now banned on chipmeup for rolling a swap... Watch out for this guy!!

Banned
    I understand I messed up in that case, but I am offering to send first to show I would not do it ever again. Rolling a swap is having someone send money to you and then you not paying them. Again, it would not happen again and I am willing to send first to gain a new rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnuttall26 View Post
    I understand I messed up in that case, but I am offering to send first to show I would not do it ever again. Rolling a swap is having someone send money to you and then you not paying them. Again, it would not happen again and I am willing to send first to gain a new rep.
    Thank you for clearing that up.

Banned
    all sites ive played on let u deposit with mastercard or just go to western union site t5ransfer money with your card then deposit withwestern union

Banned
    Pooffy You are welcome. Sam I even emailed cake to see if they offered mastercard they do not. I am not wanting to deposit as much as they want for a min amount for western union. Thought I would try this out first and hope someone could help on here.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by samwrecka1 View Post
    all sites ive played on let u deposit with mastercard or just go to western union site t5ransfer money with your card then deposit withwestern union
    Really? I've never had a successful deposit with my mastercard.

PokerOwned Master
    Never have played on cake poker, I would think it would be like any other site

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Their BJ tourneys are fun to play !!!!!!!!!!!11

Banned
    Rolling a Swap is not what he said. Rolling a swap is where you send the money first on paypal, then you have someone send you money on a poker site. You then go back to paypal and cancel the original transfer that you sent, thus getting your money back on paypal, and keeping the money on the poker site that the other person sent you. In other words, ban this mtherfucker now because he is trying the same scam he already pulled off on another site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast