Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Warning : Jasoncoleman

Warning to all those out there, i see Jasoncoleman is back on the forum he ran points up to 33k in the client

he rolled me for 6k points almost a year ago and has never made it right

never do any transactions with this person, im a super reputable person on this forum and you can trust me when i say that this guy is no good!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab posted a thread last week if he owes you points to post in the thread....Jason has his dead beat moments, but usually comes through.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

its sad scammers keep being able to come back to the site
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

As Poofy said, Zab did post a thread earlier this week asking everyone how much he owed you and to speak up. He admitted to screwing up in the past and is trying to make it right. I feel this thread was unnecessary if you had done a little research first. He has gone to great efforts to fix his reputation and calling him out like this without looking into what he's done already is not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Zab posted a thread last week if he owes you points to post in the thread....Jason has his dead beat moments, but usually comes through.
    is there anyway u can link me to this thread???

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    As Poofy said, Zab did post a thread earlier this week asking everyone how much he owed you and to speak up. He admitted to screwing up in the past and is trying to make it right. I feel this thread was unnecessary if you had done a little research first. He has gone to great efforts to fix his reputation and calling him out like this without looking into what he's done already is not needed.
    uh no he screwed me outta 6k points and i see him with 33k in client...i think you would be the same way...no research needed

Quote Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
    is there anyway u can link me to this thread???
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23...wed-14916.html
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

what?

is this the thread your talking about poofy?

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ead-11303.html

No I just found that one too, there was another made last week.
    I am still looking.

*edit My bad, Jason started the thread.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23...wed-14916.html
    Last edited by Poof; 12-18-2012 at 07:01 PM. Reason: my avatar is hot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast