Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Knight-Lieutenant

Why would you ever trade 500 points for 1 dollar on marketplace?

Ok i would much rather have full security i will receive a dollar by paying 80 points than trade some noob like hahalololol and get my points stolen, right? you people that need points and are willing to trade their carbon points for carbon cash,(which i dont understand because the whole point of this website is to get carbon cash) you need to make the price 400 points for 1 dollar, but even then it kind of sounds to good to be true.

PokerOwned Master
    please dont tell other people what to do

i would sell 1 point for $500

PokerOwned God
    free country and free trade, prices are there no one has to accept it..

Agreed. This is simple economics. People keep buying Carbon $$ at 500 points/$1 so people will keep listing it that way. If people stopped buying Carbon $$ at that rate or if there were more people trying to sell Carbon $$ then the price would probably go down.

And now you know

Quote Originally Posted by b112895 View Post
    Ok i would much rather have full security i will receive a dollar by paying 80 points than trade some noob like hahalololol and get my points stolen, right? you people that need points and are willing to trade their carbon points for carbon cash,(which i dont understand because the whole point of this website is to get carbon cash) you need to make the price 400 points for 1 dollar, but even then it kind of sounds to good to be true.
    Well aside from just the market factors, there's speed and convenience, sometimes zab is not on, so u can redeem faster and save a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    i would sell 1 point for $500
    I can transfer on Carbon....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It's simple economics, I pay that much because that is what they are worth. It's like gold, oil, wheat or any other commodity -- they are worth what you can get people to pay for them. The market decides this price.

Now, if anyone wants to sell Poker Stars money, I am paying 500 points on the dollar, and I have PokerOwned MODS who have traded with me who I can use references, so you can be 99.9% sure in the trade's security.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sorry, donīt have a Pokerstars account...

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i think its stupid deal and ppl that do it are not to bright ,get a job ,deposit,and for those carbon points play 11 cent buyin and build back a br
    win if yu can but always play fair

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast