Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take a Sceenshot of the transfer history. That will tell all.

PokerOwned God
    thats bullshit

This is werid cause Vesta seemed legit but ehhh, if its too good to be true, 99% of the time it is.

Have done a few trades with him, but he should come in the thread and explain himself. Best thing to do to clear the air.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yep he is 100% a scammer. Support said he never did a transfer and doctored the email. Why scam me? I would have done tons of trades with him.. If he continues to lie and not make this right I will not stop until he is blackballed from every site... He won't take a transfer screenshot because he never transferred the money! If he did he would be a standup guy and prove it.. He is just a scammer end of story!

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyHobbs View Post
    Yep he is 100% a scammer. Support said he never did a transfer and doctored the email. Why scam me? I would have done tons of trades with him.. If he continues to lie and not make this right I will not stop until he is blackballed from every site... He won't take a transfer screenshot because he never transferred the money! If he did he would be a standup guy and prove it.. He is just a scammer end of story!
    I've had successful trades with both of you. If you want to make this thread strong, you need to provide proof. You need to provide screenshots of transfer histories & E-mails. Vestas, you need to do the same.

That way you have more than just text.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Zab, go ahead and ban vestasback! Bcp support can confirm this scammer never sent money. I also opened a report against him since he has done nothing to remedy the situation

PokerOwned Veteran
    bcp trans.jpg here is my screenshot.. no transfers made

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12