Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

loan Kodyanky12 100pts in market pls or as gift

hey guys pls heklp me out with 100 pts in market pls

PokerOwned Master
    Read the rules, no loans in marketplace. Pay your loan in shark , then you can ask for a loan in loan shark. Marketplace is for trading, loan shark is for loaning.

PokerOwned Veteran
    hey dont tell e about the rules i know the rules and iv been here long pls if some1 wants to loan me in market they can cause im not a newbie

I thought about it but your in default.........

Banned
    Here is a CRAZY idea. Take this freeroll off and do some work to earn points so you can repay your loan and even have some to buy in for the next one. +5 points for me and another 100 points for NOT loaning you anything!

PokerOwned Veteran
    clever boy replying with a post your mum must be proud of you hey....but then again you dont think that my country doesnt have surveys and the videos arent working DOH!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by YouWereDOA View Post
    Here is a CRAZY idea. Take this freeroll off and do some work to earn points so you can repay your loan and even have some to buy in for the next one. +5 points for me and another 100 points for NOT loaning you anything!

Banned
    Ok then genius, how exactly do you plan to repay that 100 points by tomorrow? Hell dude, if you made more than $11.70 since May of 2011 I would consider offering up a stake or something. But really I only ever see you asking for gifts and loans and never helping anyone else out. So again, +5 points for me and still have a cool 100(that I WORKED FOR) in my bank.

Banned
    loan shark and market...they do the same thing but seems loan shark is safer...

Quote Originally Posted by kodybanky12 View Post
    hey dont tell e about the rules i know the rules and iv been here long pls if some1 wants to loan me in market they can cause im not a newbie
    You are not a newbie, but everyone that loans you has to chase it down, it was that way when you were poowoo too.

Quote Originally Posted by YouWereDOA View Post
    Ok then genius, how exactly do you plan to repay that 100 points by tomorrow? Hell dude, if you made more than $11.70 since May of 2011 I would consider offering up a stake or something. But really I only ever see you asking for gifts and loans and never helping anyone else out. So again, +5 points for me and still have a cool 100(that I WORKED FOR) in my bank.
    Right on DOA,I do not like people asking for things on the chat room.Let them go to loan shark.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast