Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Survey Master

New staking thread

DO NOT PM FOR A STAKE AUTO DO NOT STAKE LIST
    ALSO MUST POST STATS.

ok 1st off dont come in here asking for a stake. if you do your name goes into the do not stake section. sorry but if you cannot follow the rules of the thread its likely you wont follow rules of stake. this thread will be split into 3 parts. 1st part is where everyone starts. apply by saying i apply. post stats with your i app. if you do not know how to get your stats chances are you havent played many games online. if i choose you i will stake you in 1-2 small stakes sngs. its possible i will start ppl at higher levels but that depends on your stats. post stats for games you are applying for. otherwise if chosen you will start at group 1.

to get out of group 1 you have to double starting roll. so start with 3.20 gotta make it to 6.40. you will have to be a winning horse. winning horses obv go into group 2. group 2 horses will get a set of 5 sngs. i will contact ppl in group 2 every day or so to run a set. all sets start at 1.60 turbo lv and will move up if you are proffitting for me.

as we get a more comfortable relationship between us and ppl start running bigger sets it will be less likely i will have the time to watch every game you play. in this case i expect tourney ids and bust hands to be posted along with your running bankroll total. once you finish running your sets you will be expected to contact myself or natevest for further instruction. ie continuing on with stake or shipping funds

group 3 is reserved for ballers who have stats to prove themselves. large quantities of games played at a lv you are applying for. 20 sngs at 10-20 lv will not qualify as group 3. also if you are a great mtt player with great stats i will consider mtt staking. assuming you post stats and are a group 3 player feel free to pm me or bubble chat with me. if funds are available we will see what you got.

some rules to apply: i should have had these before anyone had already applied
    you must agree to use the join me feature. sorry guys but its my money and possibly others money so we should be able to see how youre spending it.

60/40 cut with stakeback
    agree to makeup if i decide to stake you again on losing stake
    must post sng or mtt id# and bust hand

would also like to add if there are any possible investors of this idea out there please contact me. will not send out any stakes in this thread unless all investors agree. we can discuss how to proceed with all horses and any ideas the investors may have will be considered. only thing i ask is if there are multiple investors we must all agree before any thing happens. so if 2 ppl wanna stake a guy and 3rd says no. its a no. investors hit me up.

Survey Master
    bump this for some apps

Elite PokerOwned Member

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    I apply and agree.

Great Micro stats On Merge, and Juicy :-). Both built startign from freerolls :_))
    Merge:

BPM48059 Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

Juicy (revo) - just started here about a month!

SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics

I Guarantee i will play my absolutely best if selected.

GL in the horses you decide

Survey Master
    still taking apps for this. you guys need to keep in mind this is for sngs mainly

Survey Master
    bump for apps

Survey Master
    this is place to apply for staking

PokerOwned Master
    687 $0.78 $7.67 21.4% $535 69

So if I stake someone for 150 pts. than what would I possibly get back, and do i loose the points if they do not win?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast