Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

ustolemychps vs 713chipmonster

Sent 20 Paypal to 713chipmonster almost 4 hrs ago for 20 bcp he said from what he got from them they are just being slow. But i have never waited this long for 20 to transfer on bcp, hmmmmmmmm.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Well dk they might be having technical problems ,then again could be scam ,i wouldnt make any assumptions at this point.
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

did u get ur bcp yet????

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Still dont have the bcp

Elite PokerOwned Member
    1st kozikpro and now this guy.

sorry to hear.. hope u get it! i,m waiting on chip monster to stilll get me back in loan sh ark,, and IDK,, he was goona get me back tday he said,, but then gone rt now too.... i will say,, hes usally alwasy paid me back before tho,, even tho a bit late,,, and has never scam me b eefore ever....... but i dk rt now whats going on,,, with the poker games gone on bcp gone too,,,, we will have to wait and see,,,, if he had bcp,, to sell, idk why he ha snt jsut paid me back yet too,, i dont know really lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Isnt there something i can do on paypal to get my money back since he obviously isnt going to be sending my bcp?

i think u can reverse ur paypal.....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well im giving him till morning to pay me then im gonna try that reversal thing.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    THATS IT ! This piece a shit motherfucker had no intention of sending me bcp, knowing he has no fucking money in his bcp account he asks to trade! Im so sick of these scammin motherfuckers!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast