Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    upser eh? While his background is ok, I had a bad feeling about him of late. Somehow this does not surprise me.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Should only do transfers with winning poker players, Less likely to get screwed over.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    the baakground check is majorly flawed. usually if your a first time trader, or just a knd of new member, ask around to other people on the site and they will give ya some more detail.

Dont ever trust the background check, it has incredible flaws, and is misused and mis-managed.

you might be able to win a chargeback with paypal? im not totally sure on that though.

GL and sorry

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    upser eh? While his background is ok, I had a bad feeling about him of late. Somehow this does not surprise me.
    If anyone lends, ALWAYS lend knowing there is a chance you may not be paid back. Unless you badger them to death, hopefully getting any money owed and therefore teaching one to NEVER lend poker funds again!

Speaking from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    the baakground check is majorly flawed. usually if your a first time trader, or just a knd of new member, ask around to other people on the site and they will give ya some more detail.

Dont ever trust the background check, it has incredible flaws, and is misused and mis-managed.

you might be able to win a chargeback with paypal? im not totally sure on that though.

GL and sorry
    the only reason ure saying this is because u dont like your background check however accurate it actually is

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    it never surprises us when a user is caught scamming these days

to the op however did u use the offsite trading, since you were wise enough to use background check
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    If anyone lends, ALWAYS lend knowing there is a chance you may not be paid back. Unless you badger them to death, hopefully getting any money owed and therefore teaching one to NEVER lend poker funds again!

Speaking from experience.
    always lend in loanshark!
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

Quote Originally Posted by ronzepp20 View Post
    I have all txts of this convo. user: upser. ! was going to do a p2p thru blackchippoker do to me not having a visa card. I contacted him through this sites chatbox, I sent him$ 33.30 with my paypal after he transfered to his bank he withdrew the cash, then switched it up saying his bcp is suspended, gave me the run around from 12pm to 5 am, never sending me the money back and had the NERVE to ask for more money.
    ae I said all in txts from Private messages I saved for any verification, watch out , I am user ronzepp20 here on PO pm if any questions
    thats some bs! sry to hear man, ppl r scandalous! not right! SMH
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    the only reason ure saying this is because u dont like your background check however accurate it actually is

it never surprises us when a user is caught scamming these days

to the op however did u use the offsite trading, since you were wise enough to use background check
    yeah, i dont trust the background check thing on here! sorta wishy washy!

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Really sorry for you i do not know this user, but i hope you get paid
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Master
    next time send a smaller amount first. lol
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast