Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    igotnothin

User ID *GOLFTIMECAN*----DO NOT LOAN TO HIM!!!

On Monday of this week (It is now Friday) I loaned User Id GOLFTIMECAN 1500 pts....He was willing and asking to pay me back 3000 pts by Thursday 12pm, and he has not paid or contacted me. He started off asking me to loan him 4 or 5 k in points for 10,000 pts back by Thursday 12pm. I did relent and loan him 1500pts. I did it in the marketplace...Users Beware!

**GOLFTIMECAN**
    If you read this and are offended, pay me what you owe me (PLUS INTEREST) YOU said you will pay and I will remove this thread!
    Last edited by cutter341975; 05-02-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Hopefully he will pay up, but in the future don't loan in the marketplace, loans should be done in the loan shark.

igotnothin
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    Hopefully he will pay up, but in the future don't loan in the marketplace, loans should be done in the loan shark.
    Understood, I take that as my fault Poof.

TON is Gone.
    Background check this GOLFTIMECAN and pokerbliss also comes up. This person has contacted me in the past from both ID's looking for loans and promising outlandish returns. When I put the first ID on ignore across the board, the second started being used.

I would advise that this is the tip of an impending iceberg and the site would be better off without this individual.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

igotnothin
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Background check this GOLFTIMECAN and pokerbliss also comes up. This person has contacted me in the past from both ID's looking for loans and promising outlandish returns. When I put the first ID on ignore across the board, the second started being used.

I would advise that this is the tip of an impending iceberg and the site would be better off without this individual.

Yeh I had "Background" checked him too, and seen all the positive feedback...even recent positive feedback, and thought, "okay" probably not a bad idea, just down on his luck. I too seen the other names from the same IP address but didn't think much of it since he is verified and thinking, okay the "site" knows about it, so it should be okay, but I'll be more cautious in the future, I blame myself too, from now on, any and all of my future loans will be in the "loanshark".

igotnothin
    still nothing new....haven't seen or heard from him.

Seasoned Veteran
    Cutter341975 I will take a loan of 5k and repay you .10000 interest! Please let me know this is serious

Seasoned Veteran
    Read that very carefully and watch the ............

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hez a beggar and a bum, owez me too, I saw hiz other default thread closed, but he has a loan in shark
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Has this been settled?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast