Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Up to 200 PayPal for your ACR

Title says it all, have today off and wanted to try and play some cards. Up to 200 I am trying to get.

Hi nice to meet you. Here's the skinny Corey on trading funds here. People really don't like to trade with brand new members because of " chargebacks" in Paypal. People wanna get to know you first before trading. Past scammers have ruined that. So if you're really looking for a trade with someone then I suggest you gte to know the people here before you ask for 200$ trade. Good luck have a good day
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

I mean I will do smaller increments as I said, I am not really quite sure how I am supposed to "get to know" some of you folks over theinternet lol. I have my Facebook account, instagram, cell phone, I'm a regular in the poker community so I am well aware of chatgemabck issues w PayPal and the sites for that matter. But when I don't have an option, of course I am going to reach out to the trading section. So I appreciate your words, they came off rather condescending lol. If you don't have an offer, no need to let me know my chances are slim. Just read and keep it moving.

Regard,
    Corey Crawford

Quote Originally Posted by Coreypoker1204 View Post
    I mean I will do smaller increments as I said, I am not really quite sure how I am supposed to "get to know" some of you folks over theinternet lol. I have my Facebook account, instagram, cell phone, I'm a regular in the poker community so I am well aware of chatgemabck issues w PayPal and the sites for that matter. But when I don't have an option, of course I am going to reach out to the trading section. So I appreciate your words, they came off rather condescending lol. If you don't have an offer, no need to let me know my chances are slim. Just read and keep it moving.

Regard,
    Corey Crawford
    He doesn't speak for the community.

As we've had issues here in the past with some people doing chargebacks, the best things to offer for trade here looking for WPN are the paypal cash cards or bitcoin; safest for both parties and the most common things traded here.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Alright well here's the solution. Myself I will get a paypal cash card, I don't think there can be chargebacks with that fucking shit. Also welcome to Po i'm glad to see more faces. I do not have any funds until Monday so god luck here.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Okay not familiar w the PayPal cash card I'll look into that. If it wasn't such a pain to buy bitcoin w PayPal I would have just done that a deposited myself via bitcoin but people are understandable wary about that as well. Appreciate the bumps and advice guys.

Yeah I hear ya. Well 50% of the time on this site you aren't going to be able to find 200$ trades. The other 50% of the time good luck to you!

Hey man I'll settle for 25��

I'll trade you 90$ trupoker for if you send pp friends or family first... no funny stuff

Actually I would prefer pp card and I'll still pay fee for card