Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Man, sucks at least you will get your points back.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol once again azreal's outrage makes zero sense. "Why trade in the market with a new member?" Lol because its impossible to get ripped of in the market. It is like the one place that you should ever trade with new people. Turtle literally did exactly what he was supposed to do, he didn't release and didn't get ripped off. And yet azreal still creams his jeans because he can call someone stupid. The whole point of the escrow system is to allow us to safely trade with people we do not know. I mean i would trade with dpad in the market if he was the only one that had it for sale. The only thing I am risking is a 2 sentence PM to zab to get my points back. Get off that imaginary high horse of yours and shut your pie hole azreal.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

PokerOwned Demi-God
    def. a fishy guy. good catch turtle. zab will have no problem refunding you the pts. glgl

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    lol once again azreal's outrage makes zero sense. "Why trade in the market with a new member?" Lol because its impossible to get ripped of in the market. It is like the one place that you should ever trade with new people. Turtle literally did exactly what he was supposed to do, he didn't release and didn't get ripped off. And yet azreal still creams his jeans because he can call someone stupid. The whole point of the escrow system is to allow us to safely trade with people we do not know. I mean i would trade with dpad in the market if he was the only one that had it for sale. The only thing I am risking is a 2 sentence PM to zab to get my points back. Get off that imaginary high horse of yours and shut your pie hole azreal.
    funny, riv made pretty much agreed with my point, just without the explination as to why...yet you only call me out, go find yaself another victim my point stands

the only thing turtle did right was to use the market, the rest of it he handled wrong, he didnt do a background check and he didnt wait for a few mins before going to the market to see if the guy had anything else to say (apparently) at which point the trade would have been avoided completely
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123