Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66238.23

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Azrael I honestly don't understand why I am commenting on this thread if I already know I am getting my PTS back and this guy is just looking bad for pulling off some shady shit. So let it be and the name calling is really making u look dumb because u don't have much more to say but to try to bring me down.... Ty have a nice day

PokerOwned Veteran
    Fair and square.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboooy View Post
    Azrael I honestly don't understand why I am commenting on this thread if I already know I am getting my PTS back and this guy is just looking bad for pulling off some shady shit. So let it be and the name calling is really making u look dumb because u don't have much more to say but to try to bring me down.... Ty have a nice day
    but this could of all been avoided which was my point, the fact you are getting your points back is irrelevant because the trade should have never taken place in the first place :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    and this is why you are a moron
    I am not going through this whole thread but he is obv not a moron as he didn't release.
    Good job Turtle and you probably spared someone else of being scammed, that chat is a carbon copy of how the regular scammers work.

Just ran it, guess we should change his name from dbeg to dscam.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ty poof....1 question I have for u....later as I saw that this guy was trying to scam me I saw that he had an account for a couple hours. How on earth did he have access to market if he was there for only a couple hours? Lots of new people go weeks without it being unlocked. I don't get it.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Ty poof....1 question I have for u....later as I saw that this guy was trying to scam me I saw that he had an account for a couple hours. How on earth did he have access to market if he was there for only a couple hours? Lots of new people go weeks without it being unlocked. I don't get it.
    Either the system isn't foolproof, or this person knew exactly how to get around it (not sure what that could possibly be). Good catch, Turtle.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    yeah i remember once doing a "trade" with a "new member" and they knew more about the whole trading process and the "PO Slang" than I did.. thought it was pretty fishy but i've never been scammed and i've also never released pts outta of escrow early unless it was someone i knew was 100% trustworthy

Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    Either the system isn't foolproof, or this person knew exactly how to get around it (not sure what that could possibly be). Good catch, Turtle.
    it was dbeg

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    yeah i remember once doing a "trade" with a "new member" and they knew more about the whole trading process and the "PO Slang" than I did.. thought it was pretty fishy but i've never been scammed and i've also never released pts outta of escrow early unless it was someone i knew was 100% trustworthy
    trustworthy or not dont release early
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

devinmesaraco: i have up to $55 on bcp for sale
    Me: im lookin for $5.50 i have PO pts
    Me: 2750 cool?
    devinmesaraco: yeah thats fine
    devinmesaraco: ok its up
    devinmesaraco: let me know your bcp name when you release ill send
    That's where the conversation should have ended.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Experienced Member
    I BO-LIEVE Rivdee is right...........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast