Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

turtleboooooy vs IZNOTATUMAH

I traded with this guy for MY $15 BCP and for HIS $20 Walmart Giftcard. We did off-site trading and when he sent the $ i did as well. We both completed the trade and a few minutes later the $ was taken out of my walmart account. I asked him if he scammed my ass and he said he didnt do that kind of stuff and when i went to history of the card it said there was a purchase made on it and i didnt buy shit with it.... He said maybe walmart messed up or something and i emailed them and they said it came back that i purchased something but they could not tell me what it was....A lil bit later Ronzeppo pmed me asking if i refunded his paypal. ... i did not know what he was talking about becuase i dont even have a paypal account and he wrote back """This guy on here his email is xxxxxxxx I sent him 20 paypal to load to my bcp account and he told me his user name was turtleboooy do u kmow him, he stiffed me and I cant get a hold of him""" AND THAT WHEN I KNEW HE SCAMMED BOTH OF US BECAUSE I SENT MY FKN BCP $ TO A GUY NAMED SFAN
    Last edited by Poof; 06-03-2014 at 07:26 PM. Reason: edited out personal information until this is resolved.

TON is Gone.
    So where does this come into the picture: "my question is why didnt he take the $28 giftcard that he gave me too? "
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Zab
    "a few minutes later the $ was taken out of my walmart account"

This is the part I dont get.. How is that possible?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hmmmmm.... what do you expect when you make deals with strangers online?

If the dude was dumb enough to give you his real name there are ways of handling this...

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Its possible because i did not add the funds to a card...I just added a new card

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It come into play because i think a week ago he gave me a $28 card but he did not reverse it and i dont know why he didnt if he scammed me for the $20

Experienced Member
    dude are you fking serious right now? I dont scam people and you had the fucking card and pin #, then you asked me questions about if I knew how to transfer funds to a physical card and other methods for about an hour. You messaged me an hour later asking if I spent the $$...seriously? I told you that you probably succeeded in transferring the funds to another card, wtf man this is jacked up, what makes you think you can place blame on me, for your fuck up? I send you the card and pin # fist, as I ALWAYS DO to anyone I trade with.
    In the eyes of a ranger, the unsuspecting stranger had better know the truth of wrong from right.
    Cause the eyes of the ranger are upon you...

sighhh uno these problems would stop if we could oh i dunno stop turtle from being able to use trading features
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ik i didnt transfer the funds....I was asking you how to reload it onto a card i already had online and when i went to look at how to do it the balancer of the card u gave me dropped to 0 and said there was a purchase.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast