Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    <<<<<<<<<< email i got but i asked them more questions and am waiting for response

Just ask them one question, where did the money go that was in your account.
    Keep it simple.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    this is the 2nd answer i gotten from them and its getting annying waiting 24hrs for an answer and when they write back it never answers the question completely

from some1 making a [purchase....ik the walmart gift cards are just like any other prepaid card...no name etc....fact of the matter is this...if he has the info from the card and then he can go online and check the history off purchase on the card...this is 1 reason i never do these kinda trades....but i can tell you i doubt for 1 sec turtle is lying

Elite PokerOwned Member
    they just emailed me asking me for the card # and are gonna look further into the card

and for the record "didnt say other party was a scammmer or liar" just figure it out....bc the money whent somewhere....if it was on the card it was on the card....another thing u can do is actually call walmart and they will give you the actual # for thr cards...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    We do not have records of online orders placed with this gift card number.

You can check the transaction history of the gift card by saving it in your account. By doing so you may check if it was used at a Walmart store.

Storing Gift Card Information in Your Account

If you have additional questions, please reply to this email and we'll be happy to assist.

Sincerely,

Walmart.com Customer Care

OK, from the screen shot in channel 2 you clearly added the $20 to your account, then the $20 being taken out. You should ask them where it went, they should be able to tell you that.

Are you sure that when you were trying to load it onto your card that you didn't actually complete that transaction? I have to ask....

am i to take it this matter is settled and turtle is proven wrong?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123