Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64803.83

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    So since you're an idiot and messed up somewhere, its MY doing? Every trade I have ever done has been 100% positive feedback. I ALWAYS send my end first. IDK how you can be allowed to slander me on here, without any proof, other than the proof that our trade went 100% smooth, and both of us clicked complete. Then you want to come at me an hour later and say I scammed you? You had the pin and card # the whole time. Sorry but you can kindly go fuck yourself.
    In the eyes of a ranger, the unsuspecting stranger had better know the truth of wrong from right.
    Cause the eyes of the ranger are upon you...

gotta say, I've done 2 trades with Iz and both went fast and smooth here.

Tonis

What the status of this issue? It seems like this guy was accused by 2 people but has provided an explanation/proof, and then the issue has been silent - if that's the case, not only is he owed an apology but something needs to be done about baseless accusations.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Im waiting for the email for walmart.com so i can give proof to fight it

Zab
    Well let's see what they say
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Well let's see what they say
    As things were left last night, IZNOTATUMAH had provided a solid defence in the face of Turtles allegations, while the second individual has yet to provide anything but talk.

Turtle was asked last night to contact Walmart again, obtain any proof at all that he can in support of his claims, and bring it forthwith. I find it telling that as angry as Turtle was yesterday, he is in chat today posting silly gifs but has not mentioned this issue once.

I agree with Rivdee, if these accusations are proven to be false or a "mistake", there should be serious repercussions.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ill still waiting for an email back from them

Experienced Member
    I started a thread linking my paypal statements, showing I refunded that ron guy his 20$ on paypal, SEVERAL times actually. He was trying to scam me by changing his payment method every time, stating it kept getting messed up. (he wanted to use a cc to pay, instead of his paypal funds) Which I obliged, but then he pulled that trick 3 more times...I got suspicious and just refunded it one last time and ignored him...he can keep the 6$ bcp, good god if the guy needs it that bad, then for fks sake, keep it...I buy coffee more expensive than that...
    In the eyes of a ranger, the unsuspecting stranger had better know the truth of wrong from right.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You guys are right i do have little proof that is why im thinking nothimg will happen butwhen the email comes back i should have all the proof i need

Experienced Member
    I just don't agree that you should be able to make this public, before you can prove anything, and especially after I pm'd you back, stating I would help you figure it out, any way possible. I was very straight and upfront with you, then you post my personal email on here the next day, and call me a scammer. Our trade, and chat logs, will prove our trade went 100% legit. This has effected my name on here now, forever. Now people will always be suspicious to trade with me, simply because you are allowed to throw the first stone, without ANY, literally ANY evidence. It irritates me, but I also know you're frustrated, but in all honestly, I would probably punch you in the forehead if I saw you lol. Sorry, but its messed up ;/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast