Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TUrtle ACR money......

...Turtle you,,, had a thread up now,,, selling ACR money for PayPal. But, you, still owe me $23 ACR money for a while now.... so I don't understand why you were trying to sell your ACR money???? instead of just paying me back now???

The bad part is ,,,,when I went to post something in your thread,,,, you removed the thread right away,, just now,,, when I saw it.

That's the only reason I'm making this post right now

So please reply in here,,,,, send me a message Etc.... and let me know when we can get this taken care of now thank you
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I can vouch that min after I told ricki that turtle had a forum up selling that she posted in there asking about her money since turtle has been avoiding her. Seconds later the post was deleted by Turtle. I feel like sturtle is trying to pull a fast one. Even though this trade was done off site I would consider Turtle to be a risk. (HIGHLY recommend not loaning him). Hope he stops being a pos and you get paid Ricki
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I am just a little surprised at this tho... I have considered Turtle a decent guy but I don't know what is up right now. He did send me one quick message on Skype over the last three weeks and said he was having difficulties but would try to pay me back when he could. I was willing to accept that until I saw this thread tonight where he was trying to sell his ACR money for PayPal instead of paying me back and then he quickly took the thread down. That's the part I found very surprising and aggravating so hopefully Turtle will just respond

Elite PokerOwned Member
    1. Just wanna start off by saying how hilarious you can be rricki. For some people that don't know me and rrickis relationship over the past few years.... I've been given probably over 100 loans (literally) rrixki has always made interest off of me, I have over 150 loans here's from PO (from numerous people) and have never been late... I'm late this one time and you wanna post about me? I apologized already that I was late and told her she will get the $ back asap.

2. Stay the fuck out of my business whatever I do, who I trade with, just anything about me in general. Because all you do is mooch $$$ off people. I sell funds for friends that need,

3. Trogers you are one funny motherfucker bro.. I'm actually shocked to see your comment man... didn't you owe rricki $$ for a couple weeks?? am I wrong? Your standing up for rricki now because she is loaning you now after you swore "she will never make another dime off me" pathetic u dumbass

4. Rricki will be paid off soon enough and she will get her interest that she really needs.

Have a good night

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im commenting because you deleted a post to hide after you where confronted. When I owed on that loan I went out of my way to make a post explaining the situation not deleting ones when getting called out.

Turtle this is the most ridiculous post I have seen and I'm not going to get involved in this drama. I only made a post because you had a thread up trying to sell your ACR. money and then took it down right away as soon as I saw it....

You yourself would have to know that is not right and that is the reason you probably took it down right away....so please just stop being silly we don't need all the drama and nonsense ... I always understand if people are late you explain that to me the other day and I said I would wait. It was just weird when I saw you had a thread up selling ACR money instead of just paying back the money that you owed first before you sell more money. That is only logical. Okay thanks again whenever you can do...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It's actually a really amusing post. Some of y'all are pretty funny, everyone is an actor nowadays, I helped you get your $$$ back from a few people that took off with your $$$. Loan me for years and always making interest, and I hook you up if I'm up on my luck..... you make complete sense... trust me when I pay you off "you won't make another dime off me". -Rogers.

I'm done for now, I'll contact you here for now on, get paragraphs and paragraphs daily on skype on a $20 loan. I don't need my phone blowing up over this, reason why I deleted my skype from phone..

You act like I scammed you and wanna cry wolf

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'm ok with the fact the worse thing you can say about me is I said Ricki was not going to make "another dime off me" and in fact she has. Still don't seem as bad as hiding out and deleting post so you dont have to deal with a loan that you asked for.

I am not commenting in this thread anymore. And in fact I never would have known about it if it wasn't pointed out to me that you had a thread selling ACR.

I basically loaned you again because you had promised me this time that you would be able to take care of on time and you had no problem with that ... I was even okay with your being late except I hadn't heard from you for a while ... I was okay with all of that ,,,it just seemed weird that you made the thread selling acr and then took it down. ..when i saw.. I'm sure you can understand that would be kind of aggravating.

So let's stop with all the drama you can just post in here when you will be able to pay it back and I will be fine with that. just communicating here also..I don't think there should be any more comments and drama in this thread now ...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    $11.50 sent will have the other 11.50 here soon within next few days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast