Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Trueoc loansharking

To all Gambling addicts who are broke as a joke, I will consider beginning a plan on accepting loans with several requirements which will need to be met for me to even consider breaking out a loan to you. ---> 8=====D

1) Don't blow up my PM Box/Bubble Chat! NO BEGGARS! You do and I'll never consider you again for loan. Dead ass! BANNED Fo fo fo Lyfeeeeee!

2) Point Loans must be in Shark with MAX 10 day repayment. (Exceptions will be considered)

3) Poker site money loans will be ONLY to people I trust (Like 5% of the people on here) and have done business with in the past and I believe will pay back without going into default which will result in late fees. (Bigger Vig will be more expensive for these type loans!) (Penalty late fees)

*As for Marketplace loans because I'm sure some will ask, once you pay back loans in the shark and do business several times then I will consider it. Don't get your hopes up. In other words....Don't bother asking!!!

***That's about it just hit me up when I'm online now that I'm back in the game I can start helping people out again and making some coin until I go broke again LMFAO! So while I'm doing good this thread stays up.

Start Grindin' and shoot me PM's or Bubble me BITCHES!!!!!

I may regret having this post up in the mourning because I am fucked up beyond belief right now but we'll see how this plays out...Again DON'T BEG OR YOU'RE BLOCKED/BANNED and No Noobs!

Let the madness begin.....I'm so fucked up! woot woott!!!!!

Survey Master
    whatcha loaning me?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you sound like a dueche bag wouldnt care to conduct business with u gl with though

Quote Originally Posted by ShipItSA1 View Post
    you sound like a dueche bag wouldnt care to conduct business with u gl with though
    ^^^
    hes an og with an ego lol but n00bs with no points will be tempted to get a loan off him...id guess at stupid high interest so they never pay back lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

LLB King
    Thanks for the loan, really helped me out.

Still open.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ^^^
    hes an og with an ego lol but n00bs with no points will be tempted to get a loan off him...id guess at stupid high interest so they never pay back lol
    You can go fist yourself you a tough guy on the comp you just stupid. You dont know me......As for being an OG, thats possible!! LOL...Azreal I will make you like me eventually.... love ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ShipItSA1 View Post
    And how duechey? Becasue Im honest? I make rules? I dont want to be scammed? I say it striaght? For you I will be easy and let me risk losing my money...I dont know you, you dont know me. You wont find 1 person to say a bad thing about me Im accually a kind hearted person.

I need 500k to 1 million Points loan buy August 1st. To be repaid no later than Feb. 5th. I can make monthly payments (Principle plus vig)

I will take smaller loans in minimum increments of 100k at least. LMK wat your terms are and let's come to a deal. TY.

BUBBLE preferred, but PM is fine too.

Its not like I do this to make money I...there is no money to be loans really....I just got alot of funds atm so I can start helping people so if that sounds duechey to you then you need to get your head checked....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast