Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TrueOC Fund (Any Donations will help greatly!!!)

Well some of you may know by know that I got scammed big time by a loyal member on here "Donaldmega" He scammed me for well over $250-$300. Its a shame b.c I put alot of trust into him and I got scammed bigtime. I can use anything possible to help me out getting some of that back. He couldnt have picked a worse week to scammed me, right before the holidays, It sucked. Im not here to beg but If any of the PO community can come together and help me out with anything, I would greatly appriciate it!! Its just a shame that he would do this to me, Im always on here looking to help people out with anything they may need, and being a great member on PO, and then I get scammed. oh well....If anyone can donate to the TrueOC fund to help me out with the losses, I would appiricite it...Below are the accounts that you can send to:

Carbon - TrueOC
    Paypal - [email protected]
    PokerOwned Points
    Greendot Moneypaks
    Amazon Gift Codes

All and any donation will be highly appriciated, I can use anything at the moment, Donaldmega completely robbed me blind and now im flat broke . dont want people to take this the wrong way and think im begging lol but Im trying anything I can do to recouperate any funds that were lost. I will personally thank anyone that helps me out. Love you all PO community, Good Bless and Happy Holidays.

PokerOwned God
    The above sentence bothers me , that you are flat broke because someone didn't pay you back. You really shouldn't be putting all of your points on a loan to 1 person.

#NiggasInParis

i assume u have been to the authoritys etc how exactly did he scam u if he used paypal etc u can usually claim any and all money back thru them
    also and this will sound harsh but whether u consider this to be begging or not...it is preciestly that
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Zab
    It sucks when long time members such as donald scam people and then try and create new accounts to start over and probably do the same thing again. Donald, if you are reading this, I will find you, you are better off repaying your loans.

There are people like this in the world and their intentions are evil. This is a prime example why I tell people not to loan in the marketplace.

With all that said, TrueOC is the victim here and did loan that amount to Donald.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    He had been in debt up to 60k before and payed it back so i don't see why he would scam for this amount. and i really don't get how he ever got into so much debt. it seemed like he was always winning in the client and buying carbon cash.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    The above sentence bothers me , that you are flat broke because someone didn't pay you back. You really shouldn't be putting all of your points on a loan to 1 person.
    Im not flat broke, but it did hurt....Its half my fault too man, who would of thought doanldmega would of done this? but cmon rckt you should understand, it happens

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Im not flat broke, but it did hurt....Its half my fault too man, who would of thought doanldmega would of done this? but cmon rckt you should understand, it happens
    Didn't you say the other night there was a purchase of some kind in which he was supposed to send you something via postal mail? Maybe some more details would help some understand why they should help. Would not have expected that from Don that is a bummer...
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Yes I sent him money to ship me something, which he said he shipped on last friday when he supposly got his check, and I paid for xpress shipping so I would be guarented getting it on Wednesday, and wednesday comes along and I get nothing!...Everything seemed perfect untill friday after he shipped it I kept asking him for the tracking number and he kept giing me shitty excuses like he was at some girls house, or he not home etc...then eventually he stoppped answering and that was it. It was a bummer, horrible timming to get scammed like that, espicially right before the holidays, .....Well im not here to be a begger, All im saying is if anyone has the heart to donate to my TrueOC fund, to Help repay to losses from the scamming, I would highly appriciate it, and cant thank you enough!...Listed above are the payment options I can accept. Hope you guys understand. Thanks!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    don't know why you would trust someone for that much. i really don't feel too bad considering you wouldnt even pay me 1k

Seasoned Veteran
    dont make a loan you cant afford to lose. bad luck, happens, not our responsibility though. sorry to be blunt, it sucks, yes, but would you help me if i got scammed 2k? prolly not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast