Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

trading bcp for Swc

im trading 65 cents bcp for 1 swc chips.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Lol wtf
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    Lol wtf

LOL wtf what???????

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

i dont think dk understand my thread. Got $1000 bcp to trade for SWC. will trade 65 cents bcp for one swc chips.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hey duck, i do have 12 swc chips, never played on the site yet though. might bubble u soon to c if i wanna do that.
    you do .75 cents on the dollar>

Quote Originally Posted by ducku408 View Post
    i dont think dk understand my thread. Got $1000 bcp to trade for swc. Will trade 65 cents bcp for one swc chips.
    lol i get it now.. Hahaha i 65cent thing threw me off... =p
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

i'll do 65 cents...bitcoin is at its peak and going to fall. i dont want to get stuck with it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hm.. ok let me think about it. I wanna play a tenbuck mega stack turbo on bcp soon. u want half my action in it. if u do I'll just send usay 3 chips plus half of the winnings. what u thk bout that?

Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    hm.. ok let me think about it. I wanna play a tenbuck mega stack turbo on bcp soon. u want half my action in it. if u do I'll just send usay 3 chips plus half of the winnings. what u thk bout that?
    sorry i really dont play poker

PokerOwned Demi-God
    how did u make the 1k on bcp if u don't play poker? I'm feeling pretty good, running alright. b good 5.50 investment. well 5.50 minus the 3 chips swc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast